Australia V India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone heard the Aussie commentator Okeefe be racist. Apparently his collegues were laughing at him struggling to pronounce Indian names. He said in a Indian accent "Why would you call your kid Cheteshwar Jadeja?". When he isn't even a real player. Or on day one , O'Keeffe ran down debutant Mayank Agarwal's Ranji Trophy triple-century, saying it must have come against a "'Jalandhar Railways Canteen Staff".

ESPNcricinfo - Cricket Live Scores, Stats, Schedules, Fixtures & News

Anyone heard the Aussie commentator Okeefe be racist. Apparently his collegues were laughing at him struggling to pronounce Indian names. He said in a Indian accent "Why would you call your kid Cheteshwar Jadeja?". When he isn't even a real player. Or on day one , O'Keeffe ran down debutant Mayank Agarwal's Ranji Trophy triple-century, saying it must have come against a "'Jalandhar Railways Canteen Staff".

Yes, heard it live, thought I'd misheard at first. O'Keeffe is thick as whale spunk. Hope the ignorant twat gets sacked

Jesus, what a tit

I must admit I have enjoyed listening to Ed Cowan

Yes, heard it live, thought I'd misheard at first. O'Keeffe is thick as whale spunk. Hope the ignorant twat gets sacked

You'd think they'd all be in charm offensive. I guess you can't take the knob out of the aussies.

There were a few Aussie supporters hoyed out of the MCG for racist chanting yesterday.

Show us your visas to the Indian players. Thick fucks aussies like. Glad the world has sat up and watching these vile kernts

Me mate lived near Perth for about 15 years... Having previously lived in USA, UK, Angola, Borneo, PNG, hated his time in Aus. Reckons the middle aged and older blokes are thick, arrogant, racist arseholes.

2-1 India

Australia will be a different animal in the summer if they have the banned trio back. Still would have us a favourites though.

2-1 India

Australia will be a different animal in the summer if they have the banned trio back. Still would have us a favourites though.
The way they've turned on Warner in the last few weeks, I'll be surprised if all 3 play in the summer, it looks like they're trying to clear a path for Smith to come back in with all the blame at Warner's door.

Just goes to show that pathetic sledging can't mask a poor team. Absolutely mullered at the MCG, their showpiece test.
We will beat them comfortably.

Constant mentions of India being the number one team in the world. Zero mentions of England hammering them last summer

The way they've turned on Warner in the last few weeks, I'll be surprised if all 3 play in the summer, it looks like they're trying to clear a path for Smith to come back in with all the blame at Warner's door.
They'll both be back according to this Paine quote
"I think it's pretty clear that if you take two or three of the best players out of anyone's line-up around the world, you're going to struggle a little bit at times and you are going to have inconsistent performances.

"The silver lining is that we do have world-class players that are available soon to come back into this side, and clearly when they do they will make a huge difference."

Smith and Warner have proven failure in England in their careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back