Australia V India

India were odds on to win before the start of play, when was the last time the Aussies were such underdogs on their own patch?

The Aussies must be sick of Pujara

Was listening to bits in the night and was sure one of the commentators has said he has batted over 24 hours in his series? Surely not?

It's"only" 4 days batting in 4 Tests. 450 runs at a SR of around 40 will do that.

Old school. :cool:

If that was England I would want them to bat Australia out of the match, not declare.

Pujara out for 193, what a shame

Last edited:
The interesting thing about this series is getting overlooked, there has been far too much focus on the batting. The bowlers have been very poor and barely taken a wicket when the ball got old.

England often looked comfortable against the new ball, bar Cook who was out of form, Stoneman and Vince managed to bat long periods of time, then the ball got old and started to reverse

Nobody well ever convince me they didn't cheat in the Perth test, the ball was reversing in conditions that were just not in anyway suitable for that type of action.

I am not remotely shocked to see the bowlers struggling, Pujara has been mint, but its the elephant in the room

Also! Don't want to take anything away from India as they have been class, but fuck me, why would anyone prepare a pitch like this, its dreadful. No wonder no fucker is there

Last edited:
The interesting thing about this series is getting overlooked, there has been far too much focus on the batting. The bowlers have been very poor and barely taken a wicket when the ball got old.

England often looked comfortable against the new ball, bar Cook who was out of form, Stoneman and Vince managed to bat long periods of time, then the ball got old and started to reverse

Nobody well ever convince me they didn't cheat in the Perth test, the ball was reversing in conditions that were just not in anyway suitable for that type of action.

I am not remotely shocked to see the bowlers struggling, Pujara has been mint, but its the elephant in the room

Also! Don't want to take anything away from India as they have been class, but fuck me, why would anyone prepare a pitch like this, its dreadful. No wonder no fucker is there
Thing is with that wicket it was always going to come down to who won the toss.

It will spin big time day 4 and 5. If aus had won the toss and put on 500/600 theyd have probably won the test

I agree though i dont know why youd risk a result on winning the toss when you have bowlers like starc( out of form) cummins and hazelwood.

Thing is with that wicket it was always going to come down to who won the toss.

It will spin big time day 4 and 5. If aus had won the toss and put on 500/600 theyd have probably won the test

I agree though i dont know why youd risk a result on winning the toss when you have bowlers like starc( out of form) cummins and hazelwood.

Possibly it looks very flat like

I just think there should always be something in the pitch on day 1 for the bowlers. India batted well like

I just think the worst cricket and pitches in the world is in Australia.

Do we reckon India will wrap this up tomorrow? Deck should offer a bit more turn, be fun to see Kuldeep and Jajdeja torment them.

Back