Australia V India

Rain saves the Aussies from a pumping. Hopefully it’s a nice hot summer this year in England :D
From an Ashes perspective, I hope it isn't a nice hot one ! Grey, cool and overcast will do fine, thanks !

My perfect Ashes itinerary would see the series played in the early part of the season, two days between tests (unless an early finish) starting at

Lords for the first Test,
Trent Bridge for the second Test
Old Trafford for the third Test
Headingley for the fourth Test
Chester-le-Street for the fifth Test

Plan would be to work up the country from South to North, getting the Convicts playing on greener early season wickets where our batsmen have more experience and our bowlers know the conditions. By the fifth Test, late June time, Chester le Street should be still a bit green.

From an Ashes perspective, I hope it isn't a nice hot one ! Grey, cool and overcast will do fine, thanks !

My perfect Ashes itinerary would see the series played in the early part of the season, two days between tests (unless an early finish) starting at

Lords for the first Test,
Trent Bridge for the second Test
Old Trafford for the third Test
Headingley for the fourth Test
Chester-le-Street for the fifth Test

Plan would be to work up the country from South to North, getting the Convicts playing on greener early season wickets where our batsmen have more experience and our bowlers know the conditions. By the fifth Test, late June time, Chester le Street should be still a bit green.
Agree but with Edgbaston instead of Lord's

Agree but with Edgbaston instead of Lord's
Every touring side gets a Lord's test, even if it's one of two, don't they?

Yeah when it rains it comes down in buckets. Love Sydney, one of the best places I’ve visited.

Absolutely filthy weather

Logon or register to see this image
Sydney's a shit hole, even compared to Perth and Delhi. You might as well go to Bognor, or Poole for the harbour.

Last edited:
I'd feel embarrassed and retire if I was Dhoni.

Nothing worse than watching a legend of the game dwindle away to shit because no-one has the guts to drop them.

Some of his innings are dodgy as fuck, it’s not like he’s even trying to hit boundaries and failing, almost deliberate

Back