August SMB Photography Competition - Bygone Times - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

An usual and interesting topic that should prove a challenge.

Just gonna jump in my time machine and hope I get back by the end of August.

If not you'll find my photograph already published in a Victorian photography mag. ;)

An usual and interesting topic that should prove a challenge.

Just gonna jump in my time machine and hope I get back by the end of August.

If not you'll find my photograph already published in a Victorian photography mag. ;)
Aye, that's not too easy for me to find over here apart from Dhow boats and I've already burned that bridge :lol:

Good theme though I like it. Who chose it?

Hmm i have some photos i took this afternoon, and may have one that i could use.

Really difficult theme, as i don't know if you can go out looking for the right photo, instead just have to see if one comes along.

Hmm i have some photos i took this afternoon, and may have one that i could use.

Really difficult theme, as i don't know if you can go out looking for the right photo, instead just have to see if one comes along.
I hope you're not implying you're going to use one that wasn't specifically taken for the comp... RULES FFS!!! :lol:

Aye, that's not too easy for me to find over here apart from Dhow boats and I've already burned that bridge :lol:

Good theme though I like it. Who chose it?

I made a typo in my post and meant unusual topic of course rather than usual.

Keeps21 chose it and yes I find it a fascinating topic.

Not sure something simply historical would fit the theme though as bygone times implies some kind of social historical connection.

Still should get us clicking away.

I hope you're not implying you're going to use one that wasn't specifically taken for the comp... RULES FFS!!! :lol:

No, i seen the theme last night. Went out today got some photos. Hopefully i have one that i will use.

;) or :roll:

it's gonna be difficult to photograph Newcastle's european aspirations :lol:

Believe me it wouldn't :lol:

Good to see you back Dubs and a great entry from last month.

Loved it.

Ah thank you, I wouldnt be overly confident with my photography ability but I remember how I felt seeing that sunset and just said ahhh feck it, sumbit it and see if it captures the atmosphere.

I loved yours too, apart from being a flower lover I liked the "sun droplets"

Tricky theme like. Wish I still lived near Beamish...

I've already travelled back in time to 1880 in a borrowed time machine and had a pic published in a Victorian mag.

Unfortunately I forgot to bring a mag back with me and can't find any that have survived so you'll just have to take my word on that. :eek:

I've already travelled back in time to 1880 in a borrowed time machine and had a pic published in a Victorian mag.

Unfortunately I forgot to bring a mag back with me and can't find any that have survived so you'll just have to take my word on that. :eek:

You've got my vote.

Might have a bash at this Months anarl.

Good choice of Theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back