August 15th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Hank, Morning All

Just the hope of some cricket at Lords th'day for the duck.
Morning Edd.
Morning mate. Not long til Sat. God only knows why, but I have a good feeling about Saturday.
Me anarl, on the basis of nowt except blind faith and hope 😂😂. I’ve been thinking for a while that if Jack takes the shackles off our lads are easily good enough to give some team a proper thrashing. I hope it’s saturday.
First game of the season for me. I’m absolutely buzzing. That’s one thing that’s never left me since I was a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow morning. I'm not going to make it on Saturday :(
Take it easy marra, and do as your bloody told this time. There will be a toast to your recovery in the deaf club on Saturday.
You can watch the match on the telly with your feet up.
Morning Hank, morning everyone.
I was right all along about you enjoying our win over the mighty Accrington Stanley.
Hoping to get some cricket today.
Morning Bonzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Graft & family, 3 out of 5 neets this week, knackered:)

Just trying to work out dates for getting to games, fucken nightmare :(

Avvegudden everyone

I know how you feel, I had my neices 2 kids round for a few days in the 6 weeks. They had me in the museums, swimming, walking round Tynemouth and I was knackered, the straw that broke the camels back was going to the park on the swings at 10 o'clock at night. :D
Take it easy marra, and do as your bloody told this time. There will be a toast to your recovery in the deaf club on Saturday.
You can watch the match on the telly with your feet up.

Morning Bonzo

Morning Dilli

Last edited:
Morning Edd.

Me anarl, on the basis of nowt except blind faith and hope 😂😂. I’ve been thinking for a while that if Jack takes the shackles off our lads are easily good enough to give some team a proper thrashing. I hope it’s saturday.
First game of the season for me. I’m absolutely buzzing. That’s one thing that’s never left me since I was a kid.

Absolutely mate. We have probably the best attacking threat in the league. Never gets utilised as it should though. Hopefully your first game brings three points for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back