August 15th live footy on tv

Morning Hank & everyone. Nowt footy wise for me, hopefully the cricket may start but doubt it, good win for Lancs last night. Not in work till tomorrow so I'll catch up with some challenge TV. Have a great Thursday and enjoy the day.

Sorry to hear that, hope it eases for you.
@Rip Van Fish morning buddy.

Have a good day mate.

Durham tonight weather pending,have a great day mate.

Have a good day pal.
Morning SFATI. You too mate. I’ll be left to me own devices from lunchtime today til Sunday night, the Mrs is attending a series of seminars in Alfreton. So just me n the dogs n cat. Apart from the footy, a quiet weekend ahead.

Sorry ;)
I’m really struggling until after October ffs

Might be able to fit a days trip in but it’s such a ball ache, especially the 5.20 train home, just rushing around between trains for 21 fucken hours :(
Hang fire til you’ve got a couple of days free marra. That clart on is brutal man.
We will battle on I suppose
We don’t get paid enough.

Morning SFATI. You too mate. I’ll be left to me own devices from lunchtime today til Sunday night, the Mrs is attending a series of seminars in Alfreton. So just me n the dogs n cat. Apart from the footy, a quiet weekend ahead.
Hahaha... 👍 👍 :lol: :lol:...Sounds good,me time. I once went to a dyslexic Toga party dressed as a Goat...🐐🐐🐐🐐
Morning all.

None of that for me. Graft soon.. Hopefully rain doesn't affect the T20 tonight.

Have a good day every one.
And you mate.

Morning Hank.
Morning Dilly, Ginge, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley and all.

Nothing for me

Have a good day everyone
Morning Javvers. Is it not Saturday yet?
Hahaha... 👍 👍 :lol: :lol:...Sounds good,me time. I once went to a dyslexic Toga party dressed as a Goat...🐐🐐🐐🐐

And you mate.
😂😂
Did you hear the one about the dyslexic rock star? Choked on his own vimto.
Morning all.
Working closer to home today.
Wolves for me.
Morning EM
Morning marras nowt for me today
Morning Hoss.
Morning Hank, morning all

Nowt for me.

No commuting for me today, dads taxi instead.

Have a good one folks
Morning Stortford.
Morning lads. Nowt for me. Blood test this morning and I need to finish off stuff at work ready for my absence.

Horrible that mind. You have my sympathies xx
Morning Ginge. Steady away marra.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment

Jameson's or Wheatseaf

Unless someone can contact the deaf club ( fuck off wth the deaf jokes ) if it's open on Saturday
It was open before the Charlton match last year and that was an early kick off.
Open 11-00 Saturday, so we could get a couple in there before kick off
Sounds like a plan. I’m meeting Horley for a swift pint in Jameson’s about half ten so I’ll be at the deaf club for opening time. I’ll text Grumpy and let him know.
Morning all.

None of that for me. Graft soon.. Hopefully rain doesn't affect the T20 tonight.

Have a good day every one.
Morning Mac

Last edited by a moderator:

Back