Attendance Thread - QPR

Ticket office is a joke. Me mate lost his ST over the summer, told the ticket office 2 weeks before the Coventry game. They issued a e ticket the day before and said they’d send a replacement ST out. He still hasn’t got it.

Ticket office is a joke. Me mate lost his ST over the summer, told the ticket office 2 weeks before the Coventry game. They issued a e ticket the day before and said they’d send a replacement ST out. He still hasn’t got it.
🙈🙈 KLD and Sartori don't seem bothered about it all, which is concerning. They would have made changes by now.

.. How times change .. There was a time if you chucked your season ticket onto the pitch when we were playing absolutely shite the bastards would send it back to you :lol: ..

Friday 19:55

totalSeatsMadeAvailableForSale":35256,"sold":34443,"available":813
Tracker @ 08:45 Friday
35,256 Total Seats made available for sale in lower bowl
33,873 Home Fans
2,250 Corporate
900 Away Fans (Allocation of initial 2000)
Less c500 Blanked out
36,523 Total
1383 Available seats for sale
570 sold since this morning (11 hours)

I dont need to try son. You have completely outed yourself as to what you are. Sad little man :) which of my comments about you wasnt correct, I am usually pretty good at that type of stuff?
Course you are - your little superiority complex falls at the first hurdle with your lack of basic language skills

Thick as a castle wall

Course you are - your little superiority complex falls at the first hurdle with your lack of basic language skills

Thick as a castle wall
so what was it that pissed you off in my profile of you? something hit the mark didnt it classless. I dont expect an answer from you, just a bit more abuse. My guess, you are not very tall? Is that it?
Both of you either shut the fuck up or have a scrap, this is an attendance thread your both silly little boys , so do one your pair of kernts
you can piss off as well, I am trying to sort this arsehole out

we are not good at personal responsibility any more

Hope he’s ok btw

Back