Attendance for Bristol City Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once again it would appear most of the away fans will be spending their money up the road when they visit rather than in Sunderland city centre. Might seem petty and trivial but this is something that really pisses me off and starves our city centre of much needed revenue on a match day.

They also seem like quite a confident bunch so let's hope we turn them over.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/189260-sunderland-tickets-merged/&
It looks like they've sold 1,500 tickets, very good turnout.

I actually think we will better the QPR figure despite the obvious disappointment. Bristol are a better side (currently in a playoff spot) and should bring a much larger and more vociferous following. A genuine challenge to our unbeaten run ;)

Bristol are a better side.........Fook me

Around 19,000 arses on seats and they'll give out an official figure of around 26,500.
Fuck off.

Official attendance from the club or actual attendance based on the evidence of your own eyes ?

There's usually at least 5k difference.
Fuck off.

It looks bad, everyone likes to think their fans are better, when your stadium is half empty it gives rival fans ammunition to take the piss. I was listening to talk sport the other day and Mickey Grey was on, he was saying the official gate was 26k or something put there was only 15/16k arse on seats. I didn't see the game or the highlights but if you only have 16k in 48k capacity stadium it must have looked poor.
Fuck off.

Actually in the ground 17,000 official attendance 24,500
Fuck off.

Never thought I would say this but never realised we attracted so many plastic fans in the Premier season.
Virtually all teams crowds drop when relegated ( even the best fans on the planet went from 52-36k for their first game )if they start well and look like having a promotion push they sharp rise again.

Bristol are a better side than QPR so not sure what that has to do with our squad:confused:
My comment was somewhat tongue in cheek marra! Obviously you haven't noticed the plethora of posts asserting to the rare quality of our squad compared to lesser teams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back