Attendance for Bristol City Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually think we will better the QPR figure despite the obvious disappointment. Bristol are a better side (currently in a playoff spot) and should bring a much larger and more vociferous following. A genuine challenge to our unbeaten run ;)

The match should be played in a farmers field as its just sheep that turn up

Bristol bringing 1500..according to their website...should push the total attendance to just over 22000, possibly more with the kids for a quid....

I actually think we will better the QPR figure despite the obvious disappointment. Bristol are a better side (currently in a playoff spot) and should bring a much larger and more vociferous following. A genuine challenge to our unbeaten run ;)

Still waiting for the fuckers returning from the summer holidays marra

the bairns badgering me to take him. Which makes me the worst parent, not taking him when he wants to or taking him and inflicting a lifetime of pain and misery?

They've shifted 1500 according to their Web site. There's a cash turnstile for them, so they might get a few more. They're taking 1200 to Fulham on Tuesday as well, not bad really.

Well I'm back from holiday and after missing the QPR game I'm back in. All I've got to do is not kill the 2 miserable bastards behind me and you can count me in for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back