Attendance for Bristol City Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Striker
I actually think we will better the QPR figure despite the obvious disappointment. Bristol are a better side (currently in a playoff spot) and should bring a much larger and more vociferous following. A genuine challenge to our unbeaten run ;)

I actually think we will better the QPR figure despite the obvious disappointment. Bristol are a better side (currently in a playoff spot) and should bring a much larger and more vociferous following. A genuine challenge to our unbeaten run ;)

+ 2 here

Think I might bring our lass too see the suffering & pain I gan through every match day & wonders why I'm a piss head :lol:

Mind sod that idve to pay for her drink too

You do know how far it is from Bristol to Sunderland don't you (being an away traveller, I'm sure you do)? I doubt if many will make the long trek up from the West Country, especially as they're not that well supported anyway.

Must be season tickets sold surely
Yeah, but season tickets sold and the unavailable directors seating areas normally only account for 25kish, so with a week to go there has still be a bit more activity than normal buying tickets. Should get an official attendance of 27-28k

It is currently showing on the website as
  • Taken Seats - 26096
Does that include the scrumpy boys?

Meaning 25,733 v Forest remains our lowest gate unless you count the 23,260 v Celtic. The Forest game was of course midweek which could well be challenged when we play Bolton a week on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Many of the season ticket holders I was with yesterday said they won't be going. If we sack the goon they might, it is the lift we need

:cool:

Which goon

Three in the boardroom or X1 on the pitch

Barring Mcgeady & watmore
Larry is the goon I was talking about.

Grabban is good at this level as well

I'm hoping McNair and Williams could do a job for us.

Oviedo is still a good player, that Wilson should be ok.

They are not all shit, the manager is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back