Attendance - 41,000

Knock 7k off today's attendance apparently. Could probably knock 2k off at best. But either way, I'll never understand how much the attendance being announced rattles people so much so they need to vent it on a message board.
Same old, same old mate
Once again and probably again and again. It's tickets sold, simple as that. If people choose not to turn up it's their perogative. The clubs accounts have to declare income and it would be pretty hard to disguise our season ticket sales or walk up sales
Banging your head mate, plenty don't want to hear that.

Last edited:
Announced at 42,000 today.

I’ve already left nick barnes ‘the people left are just laughing at the attendance, there is no way there was anywhere near 42,000 in the ground at the start of the afternoon’

I understand it’s tickets sold etc blah blah but it’s embarrassing.

I’ve already left nick barnes ‘the people left are just laughing at the attendance, there is no way there was anywhere near 42,000 in the ground at the start of the afternoon’

Cos of the fiver junior family day

I honestly wouldn’t let it have this terrible impact on you that it seems to have.

That Sterios Group must be chuffed. Everyone knows the company name and has a laugh about the reason for their sponsorship literally seconds later.

They’d be better off just not announcing it. It’s getting a bit silly now.

Back