Aston Villa

So a club returns to the prem and at the first home game the crowd is loud until they are losing?
And you take that as something positive about Villa?
Not even sure what point you're trying to make. If you are wondering whether giving away an opening match affects the mood of the supporters, yeah you're probably right.
If you are trying to score some infantile forum points on who's the better fan, then I don't have anything to tell you. The noise made at Villa Park is pretty much well known however you wanna play it. If you want me to start talking about the amount of times I've heard your club have a library of a ground, I could. It's rather pointless anyway. SOL can be noisy and quiet. All grounds have noisy and quiet times. Villa Park pretty much defends itself in the football world so not really an interesting debate.

Not even sure what point you're trying to make. If you are wondering whether giving away an opening match affects the mood of the supporters, yeah you're probably right.
If you are trying to score some infantile forum points on who's the better fan, then I don't have anything to tell you. The noise made at Villa Park is pretty much well known however you wanna play it. If you want me to start talking about the amount of times I've heard your club have a library of a ground, I could. It's rather pointless anyway. SOL can be noisy and quiet. All grounds have noisy and quiet times. Villa Park pretty much defends itself in the football world so not really an interesting debate.
Didn't even read your reply as your patter is shit.
You quoted one line from one post to say Villa park was loud yesterday. For most of the game the same bloke said it wasn't.
Not after point scoring about best fans/noisiest stadium. Just calling out a villa fan posting bullshit on a SAFC message board.
Puting you on ignore now as you are posting similar crap to cridge.

If you are going to quote from a forum then please do it properly

Villa Park was insanely loud at the start of the game. Rarely heard a premier league ground louder.
Quietened down a bit after the pen.
Turned into the Emirates after our second.
And you should have heard the brummies moaning at the end - they really thought they were going to give us a dicking. I think reality is setting in.

:

:lol::lol:

Of course they were loud for their opening home game. Their fans think just because they've spent over £150 million that it guarantees them top 8. They thought they would just dick piddly little Bournemouth all ower. They'll be quiet as fuck from now on when they realise their expensively assembled mercenaries can't cut it and they lose most weeks.

Of course they were loud for their opening home game. Their fans think just because they've spent over £150 million that it guarantees them top 8. They thought they would just dick piddly little Bournemouth all ower. They'll be quiet as fuck from now on when they realise their expensively assembled mercenaries can't cut it and they lose most weeks.
I just don't get it. Why come on a Sunderland message board to say how great Villa are and how loud the crowd was yesterday?
I think I spend too much time on here but at least I support SAFC!

Of course they were loud for their opening home game. Their fans think just because they've spent over £150 million that it guarantees them top 8.

I am yet to meet a single Villa fan that thinks this. On this forum you seem to be fabricating an alternative reality. The fact is that the majority of Villa fans are content with surviving the drop. I know this doesn't fit the general 'entitled wankers' story here, but that's the actual case.

I just don't get it. Why come on a Sunderland message board to say how great Villa are and how loud the crowd was yesterday?
I think I spend too much time on here but at least I support SAFC!

Because an inaccurate statement was made in a thread called Aston Villa. I've been participating as a Villa supporter on here for years. If you don't want people to point that out, then don't make a thread called Aston Villa or ban visiting supporters.
The thread was even made by a Sunderland lad.

Bournemouth should have had a second penalty as well. It could have been 1-3.
If you actually watched the match you would know they also should have had a red card, where gifted 2 goals and were outplayed for 90 minutes. Based on that showing they will be more likely relegation candidates than us.
Cracking goal from Harry Wilson as well, he would waltz into Villas midfield.
Good player. I'd probably have him.

I am yet to meet a single Villa fan that thinks this. On this forum you seem to be fabricating an alternative reality. The fact is that the majority of Villa fans are content with surviving the drop. I know this doesn't fit the general 'entitled wankers' story here, but that's the actual case.

You either :

A - Do not know any Villa fans.
B - Do not live in The Midlands.
Or
C - Do not listen to any radio phone-ins... Especially BBC WM Villa.
The fact the Mighty Blues can go top of the table even for just the one day means Villa are guaranteed to get atleast a point friday :lol:

:(.. Don't say that ffs!

Haway The Toffees!

Last edited:
Find it quite remarkable how all these Sunderland fans KNOW what's gonna happen to Villa.
They've just gone back into the premier league (while Sunderland are still languishing in league one), and have been beaten (not hammered) by two very good teams.
It was never gonna be easy, moving up a level, all seems a bit weird trying to take the piss after just two matches.

I dont see that Sunderland fans are in any position to mock Villa (or Bournemouth either) , given Sunderland's standing in the football league.
Jonathan Woodgate :lol: :lol: :lol:

You either :

A - Do not know any Villa fans.
B - Do not live in The Midlands.
Or
C - Do not listen to any radio phone-ins... Especially BBC WM Villa.

:(.. Don't say that ffs!

Haway The Toffees!

Why do yow let facts get in the way of a good story?

Yam just a drama queen aye yow?

All together now:

It could be Rotterdam or anywhere
Liverpool or Rome
For West Bromwich Albion
It's Luton Town at home
Luton Town at home

Back