Aston Villa Splashing the Cash

He’s an idiot. The worst kind because he doesn’t even realise. He loses 90% of the arguments he provokes on here and doesn’t even realise THAT. He’ll nivver learn.
I mentioned on here in regard to the PL almost from first day of lockdown that “the season will be completed”. @Cridge insisted it wouldn’t and that his “superior intellect” would prove him right. He has since twisted the discussion round to be about L1 and L2 etc in an attempt to prove himself to have some sort of footballing knowledge.
Here we now are and I’m sitting here on July 11 watching Liverpool v Burnley and the season still isn’t completed so who knows he may be proven right yet................If so I’ll admit him and his “superior intellect” know more than myself. What’s the betting he would do the same if the situations were reversed? I’ve deliberately not put him on ignore just to allow him the chance.

Tbf, if Wolves get relegated next season and Villa get promoted he'll be right. They're right in the sticky stuff now I reckon, loads of crap players on big contracts. Their best players this season are the ones they had last season, completely wasted their money. Apart from signing the loan players on permanent deals, Heaton was probably the best signing but he wasn't as good for them as I thought he'd be.

Tbf, if Wolves get relegated next season and Villa get promoted he'll be right. They're right in the sticky stuff now I reckon, loads of crap players on big contracts. Their best players this season are the ones they had last season, completely wasted their money. Apart from signing the loan players on permanent deals, Heaton was probably the best signing but he wasn't as good for them as I thought he'd be.
The moral of the story is that most football predictions are worthless, some come true, some don’t, people have opinions, if you do have an opinion don’t be cocky about it.

Told me they’d still get 60-80 million for Grealish if they got relegated, told him they wouldn’t, he insisted they would.

It’s going to be the first time ever in my miserable life that I’m going to be right and he’s not here to witness it ffs
60-80 million, nobody's gonna pay that. The clubs that can pay that much don't need him. The clubs that can use him cannot and rightly shouldn't. 30 Mill is more realistic, maybe as high as 40. Everton, possibly Tottenham.

Well at least there will be a couple of West Midland derbies next season. Dean Smith is a very lucky manager. He won't be getting another 140 mil to spend this time around.Hopefully we will smash them and the Baggies.

Back