Aston Villa Splashing the Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did we ever lose 6-1 at home in the Prem? We must have under Moyes surely? What, we haven't? It's a bit pathetic to get destroyed at home 6-1 tbh. Villa deserve to go down this season. @Cridge

That performance by Danny Drinkwater yesterday was shambolic..Villa must be desperate to have give him a deal..he looks unfit..not interested..i posted on here yesterday when the match was on..he wasn't closing anyone down..wasn't backtracking..fkn shite.

That performance by Danny Drinkwater yesterday was shambolic..Villa must be desperate to have give him a deal..he looks unfit..not interested..i posted on here yesterday when the match was on..he wasn't closing anyone down..wasn't backtracking..fkn shite.

He is shite. Had a seemingly good season in which he was actually carried by Kante. The mans stolen a living. Glad he’s at Villa

He shouldn’t have been anywhere near the starting lineup. He’s obviously not fit.
He is shite. Had a seemingly good season in which he was actually carried by Kante. The mans stolen a living. Glad he’s at Villa
We’ve got an habit of bringing these type of players in. If and it is an if, but if we can get him fit and motivated then it won’t be a bad loan. At the minute though I just see us making the same mistakes as the last few years..

Last edited:
I was a bit concerned with Smiths post match interview yesterday. He was asked about if there was a striker coming in and he said I don’t know I’ve not spoke to the (whoever brings players in) yet. Didn’t sound very good at all.
They're not big enough for thw PL. Their attendances will soon drop as they always do. They're a championship club at best. Wolves and West Brom are the clubs on the up in that area of the UK.
Size has nothing to do with it. Funnily enough when I was there yesterday it did dawn on me that we really have been left behind and just make the numbers up now. We were always a bigger club than city but we missed the boat big time. Regarding crowds who knows what will happen. Yesterday’s game was the first game this season that sold out on the day. The rest have been selling out before match day. Saying that the only tickets left on sale before the game yesterday were priced between £45-£51. People are not going to keep paying that whilst watching a struggling side.

Last edited:
I think he'll go whatever happens. However, if McGuire went for £80 million...........

There'll be bigger than Man U in for him.
United won’t be challenging for titles for a few years, but it would be a good move for him. When you say bigger, what other clubs are you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back