Aston Martin DB9 Or V8 Vantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read your post and I stand by mine , you've already made your mind up which you think is the better car , why come onto a predominantly football based message board and ask about which car YOU want to be advised to drive .

I'm not slagging anyone off for fucks sake .

R8 or DB9 or Vantage V8 ? As if you need to ask .

Silly fucker.

:lol::lol:

I'd read the OP a third time marra

You're talking about Sunderland here, aren't you? PF this shite ;)

Definitely going for the Vantage. Seems to be by far the most popular choice on here and a lass from work (no) has driven them both and preferred it too.

Never entered my thoughts!! ;) Besides the team with 12 bust a gut. When have you seen our shower bust a gut? We are more like the team with 8 players. They only run when they need to - which is never.

Back to the cars. I am surprised the size of track means you can't do much above 100. I would have thought the straights would at least give one the chance to put ones foot down. If that is the case you may as well go for the Vantage N430.

End of day mate go for what you fancy. Its a present so just enjoy it.
All cars will be faster than what your used to and like has been said hey don't let you flog them.
I looked at the vantage and wasn't overwhelmed by it.
Agree the R8 has appeal but not in same class bracket.

Agree 100%. Obviously Croft would have to be my preferred track for an experience. Out of all available it would have to be the Ferrari F430. I would every time turn down an Aston Martin drive because I am an even bigger fan of Ferari. It is more than simply what I fancy. I am Ferrari daft. I have loads of models, books, a few DVDs, a keyring of a Testarossa and even aftershave. I also have a tin poster of a 250 GTO.

Last edited:
I've read your post and I stand by mine , you've already made your mind up which you think is the better car , why come onto a predominantly football based message board and ask about which car YOU want to be advised to drive .

I'm not slagging anyone off for fucks sake .

R8 or DB9 or Vantage V8 ? As if you need to ask .

Silly fucker.

Full rod and tackle out squire?
:lol::lol:

V8 or V12 be like having one nut, or two. The deuce is better
You're talking about Sunderland here, aren't you? PF this shite ;)

Definitely going for the Vantage. Seems to be by far the most popular choice on here and a lass from work (no) has driven them both and preferred it too.
Often a sign to bet the other way mate, so go with caution. DB9 on tickover sound like Barry White man.

Bust up the ozone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back