Aston Martin DB9 Or V8 Vantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a driving experience day coming up, and I basically know fuck all about cars (nor care).

I get to drive an Audi R8, which I think is the most beautiful car ever :oops:, and I also get a choice between the two Aston Martins.

Which one should I choose and why?

Thanks,

Marsey
911 is the best track day car I've drove .Excellent track day car

The fact that you like the R8 means you'll go for the R8 and the Astons won't be in the equation.

This is more a thread about you bragging about going on a track day.

You'll end up disappointed because they won't let you flog the tits off them.

The fact that you like the R8 means you'll go for the R8 and the Astons won't be in the equation.

This is more a thread about you bragging about going on a track day.

You'll end up disappointed because they won't let you flog the tits off them.
The fact that you haven't even read my post correctly just shows how sad you are that you'd prefer to come on the internet and slag someone off, rather than either offer some genuine help, or, at the very least, be mildly amusing.

The fact that you haven't even read my post correctly just shows how sad you are that you'd prefer to come on the internet and slag someone off, rather than either offer some genuine help, or, at the very least, be mildly amusing.

I've read your post and I stand by mine , you've already made your mind up which you think is the better car , why come onto a predominantly football based message board and ask about which car YOU want to be advised to drive .

I'm not slagging anyone off for fucks sake .

R8 or DB9 or Vantage V8 ? As if you need to ask .

Silly fucker.

End of day mate go for what you fancy. Its a present so just enjoy it.
All cars will be faster than what your used to and like has been said hey don't let you flog them.
I looked at the vantage and wasn't overwhelmed by it.
Agree the R8 has appeal but not in same class bracket.

The DB9 for me, It has a V12 rather than a V8, imagine a game of football where one team has 8 players and another team has 12, you’ll get the picture.

@ShieldsBlackCat2015

In love with all Aston's but if it was a straight choice between the two I would go for the obvious one.

If you imagine the team who have 12 players all wear shirts too large for them but the team with 8 players all wear shirts that are the right fit, you'll get the idea.

If you imagine the team with 12 players all bust a gut non stop, but the team with 8 players only do what they need to when they need to and to the right amount and don't over excert themselves too much, you'll get the idea.

@lurker

Last edited:
In love with all Aston's but if it was a straight choice between the two I would go for the obvious one.

If you imagine the team who have 12 players all wear shirts too large for them but the team with 8 players all wear shirts that are the right fit, you'll get the idea.

If you imagine the team with 12 players all bust a gut non stop, but the team with 8 players only do what they need to when they need to and to the right amount and don't over excert themselves too much, you'll get the idea.
You're talking about Sunderland here, aren't you? PF this shite ;)

Definitely going for the Vantage. Seems to be by far the most popular choice on here and a lass from work (no) has driven them both and preferred it too.

It doesn’t really matter because you’ll find that on an experience day the size of the track means you won’t get much above 100. Unfortunately, the bit you’re going to be most impressed with is the braking.

I have a driving experience day coming up, and I basically know fuck all about cars (nor care).

I get to drive an Audi R8, which I think is the most beautiful car ever :oops:, and I also get a choice between the two Aston Martins.

Which one should I choose and why?

Thanks,

Marsey

Where is the track day?

A mate from work went to a track day near York (Not Croft) and he seemed to have a better choice than the cars at Croft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back