Aston Martin DB9 Or V8 Vantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsey

Striker
I have a driving experience day coming up, and I basically know fuck all about cars (nor care).

I get to drive an Audi R8, which I think is the most beautiful car ever :oops:, and I also get a choice between the two Aston Martins.

Which one should I choose and why?

Thanks,

Marsey

I have a driving experience day coming up, and I basically know fuck all about cars (nor care).

I get to drive an Audi R8, which I think is the most beautiful car ever :oops:, and I also get a choice between the two Aston Martins.

Thanks,

Marsey
neither, you obviously have no taste and prefer mass produced German shite

I'd settle for a Dacia Sandero, but would be over the moon if they'd let me try the Stepway model.

Obviously a well thought out present if you don't give a fuck about cars :lol:.

I'd go for the Vantage
:lol: Yeah I can see it comes across like that. I kind of meant that I don't care that I don't know owt about them. I do like driving to a point (country roads as opposed to cities), and I do have a decent, fast car, but I'm not a loony behind the wheel so I'm really looking forward to hoying a powerful motor round a few bends.

Sounds like the Vantage is the preferred choice.

Thanks,

Marsey
Flip a coin seeing as you dont give a shit either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back