Assassin's Creed Valhalla

just bought odyssey for £10 to play on the ps5 and they currently have Valhalla for £30, is it a decent deal and does it play well on the PS5?

rubbish, you'll be on with the DLC once you've finished :lol:

Think I need a break. I’ve pacified England, done those weird side missions where you hallucinate in Valka’s hut, been to Vinland and the Isle of Skye. I’m now just mopping up the last bits of loot in Hamstunscire and I’ve got a few Order members to kill.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve enjoyed it, especially as I’m so interested in that period of English history (I’m a big The Last Kingdom fan :lol:) but this is easily the biggest game I’ve ever taken on by some distance.

Felt the same when I played Odyssey last. I’m about 130 hours in and still haven’t finished it. I’m all for getting your money’s worth but 100+ hours is bonkers. I’ve got Valhalla sitting there waiting to start!

Anyone else getting the new DLC? I had some store credit so thought it was worth a go. Got GT7 coming on Friday so should keep me going until then.

I tend to need a second play through for the dlc and that is a lot of time for a smallish amount of dlc that was in the season pass, never mind this extra purchase.

I’ll get it at some point but Elex 2 and ESO are taking up all my time at present.

real late to the party - bought this earlier in the week and just put 3-4 hours into it, think it’s class so far

haven’t played an AC probably a decade and fancied something different

don’t want to go to work tomorrow now :lol:

Back