Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Yea done all them. Having never played another AC game apart from the very first one it made absolutely no sense. I couldn't care less about the Itsu nonsense, I'm just there to pillage really.
I never take notice of any storyline really - just run around and shoot stuff. Apparently The Division and Division 2 have storylines - who knew!

jacko100

Striker
I never take notice of any storyline really - just run around and shoot stuff. Apparently The Division and Division 2 have storylines - who knew!
I’ve played all assassins creed games except unity. I’ve often wondered if all the outside the animus nonsense is a continuing story throughout the games. It just puts me to sleep whenever you have to sit through those sequences.

I’ve played all assassins creed games except unity. I’ve often wondered if all the outside the animus nonsense is a continuing story throughout the games. It just puts me to sleep whenever you have to sit through those sequences.
I didn't mind the outside of the animus stuff in the first few games, up until Revelations. Couldn't give a shit about it since then though.

I'm just over 50 hours into this and I hardly feel I'm that far through it. I keep leaving it and coming back to it every now and then to chip away at it

Binternet

Midfield
The update today seems to have fixed a lot of the problems the last one caused on PS5. Less screen tearing, more stable gameplay and the horse sounds are back. They have apparently sorted the non spawning fish as well.

Binternet

Midfield
So I presumed the bloody thing would download automatically since I had the season pass but clearly not. Ohh well isn't that big a file.

So I presumed the bloody thing would download automatically since I had the season pass but clearly not. Ohh well isn't that big a file.
That's what I thought - cos it said so on the website! You get the Beowulf one as well - you need to open a new letter in your room to start it.