Asda rewards

There's a flaw with the game. Once you spin the wheel and the prize amount is revealed, if you don't want that amount, quickly come out of the App and wait a few minutes. You can go back in a spin the wheel again.

There's a flaw with the game. Once you spin the wheel and the prize amount is revealed, if you don't want that amount, quickly come out of the App and wait a few minutes. You can go back in a spin the wheel again.

Last day today isn’t it? Where was this information at the start of the promotion! :p

I’m sure they’ll rebrand it for December, maybe even November tbh as they had it going through September too. I’ll have to try it out.

Last day today isn’t it? Where was this information at the start of the promotion! :p

I’m sure they’ll rebrand it for December, maybe even November tbh as they had it going through September too. I’ll have to try it out.
As soon as it reveals what you win, come out of the app. If it goes to the screen that says 'Congratulations £2' it's too late.

As soon as it reveals what you win, come out of the app. If it goes to the screen that says 'Congratulations £2' it's too late.

I still find myself just dodging to Asda and spending at least a fiver just for the sake of getting the free spin. Between that and the missions you get, our cupboards have never been more stocked :D

It's certainly better than nectar and Tesco's clubcard
We shop quite frequently at Tesco as it's the closest to us and by using the rewards rather than the vouchers we've had a couple hundred quid off hoseasons breaks.

We go on them often having a pup and staying in the UK for breaks away

New game up and running now, not a wheel spin but a present you open up. Got a quid back yesterday and a quid off candles/home fragrances today :rolleyes:

Anyone else not able to transfer to their Christmas savings cashpot?

Just been reading that the cash bonuses they apply were transferred over between 20th and 24th November so I’m assuming there must have been a cut off for the Christmas pot before that. Could be wrong like but I’ve just checked my (empty) pot for Christmas and it says I didn’t save this time, keep an eye out for the next saver cashpot.

I’m thinking it probably had to be all in by 19th November going by those dates.

Just been reading that the cash bonuses they apply were transferred over between 20th and 24th November so I’m assuming there must have been a cut off for the Christmas pot before that. Could be wrong like but I’ve just checked my (empty) pot for Christmas and it says I didn’t save this time, keep an eye out for the next saver cashpot.

I’m thinking it probably had to be all in by 19th November going by those dates.
yeah makes sense. cheers

Got £33 in my Christmas saver cash pot and nearly £6 in the regular cash pot (cut off to transfer to Christmas cash pot has passed so everything just goes in the regular cash pot).
Hopefully I'll add a couple more quid before I convert them to money off voucher, hoping I can use it all on my Christmas shop.

The Christmas bonus they have on atm for when you spend over £5 is shit.

No wheel spin or anything.

Won £1 like so can’t complain too much.

Got £117 in now, might spend it next week.

Back