Asda rewards

Was canny last year when I used asda but do sainsburys these days. I keep getting £12 off your next online spend which is decent like.

The annoying thing with this rewards program is that they expire after 6 months so can't really build them up. More so for me as I rarely shop there since its the furthest away out of the 4 main supermarkets. At least with nectar, you can just keep accumulating forerver
Use the amount expiring say £10

And use it to buy an Asda gift card

That' way it lasts longer

Use the amount expiring say £10

And use it to buy an Asda gift card

That' way it lasts longer

Can I do that online?
However, I'd imagine I'd need at least £10 which is a problem in itself for someone who doesn't use asda that often. You do get an extra 3 months once converted into a voucher on the app. It's still shite though.

Last edited:
Yeah, you have to transfer multiples of £10 upto £40, and get a 10% top up.

Between the rewards app and the savings card I keep on the car keys we always have a few quid to spend there come Christmas which comes in handy. You realise your getting old when little things like that excite you ffs :oops: :lol:

Can't you turn them into Christmas vouchers now which cant be activated till the middle of November?
And expire new year. Genius by asda this marketing ploy.
Between the rewards app and the savings card I keep on the car keys we always have a few quid to spend there come Christmas which comes in handy. You realise your getting old when little things like that excite you ffs :oops: :lol:
The savings card is different to the app saver. The savings card doesn't expire in new year unlike the app saver.

Last edited:
I like the soin the wheel thing on the app. I recently won £10. The new Halloween version is out for October, I've tried about 5 times this month, it's always been 50p finishing within a millimetre of the £100 pot, must be a con like but I'll keep playing.

The annoying thing with this rewards program is that they expire after 6 months so can't really build them up. More so for me as I rarely shop there since its the furthest away out of the 4 main supermarkets. At least with nectar, you can just keep accumulating forerver
I tend to put mine in the Xmas Cashpot , leave it all for big Xmas shop

Back