Asda rewards

Aye £2 last week. Two before that it was 50p and £1

This. First four or five were looking like it’s gonna land on the £100 then stopped on 50p. I then started getting the £1 each time for the next week, got £2 the last couple. This upwards trajectory hopefully continues :p

As said above, the app is class. Usually all the shite the bairn ploughs through - cheesestrings, pepperamis etc - are star products so it’s quite easy to build up my pot.

It's a canny app, 50p from yesterdays shop though on the spinner.

The pizza counter at leechmeere is shite though, never more than 1 person serving and there's always toppings they've not got

Even with the asda credit card and blue light it's still cheaper at aldi

Not for most of basic shopping like veg and dairy etc. Meat is still still pricey in asda so i go to aldi for a chicken and bacon/mince. Aldi prices are not as cheap as they used to be especially with full 10% of at asda

Last edited:
The annoying thing with this rewards program is that they expire after 6 months so can't really build them up. More so for me as I rarely shop there since its the furthest away out of the 4 main supermarkets. At least with nectar, you can just keep accumulating forerver

Back