Asda kiosks.

In fairness, us lot on here who are at least mildly tech savvy just bitch about the ideology of these things but the really elderly folk with depleted faculties could really struggle with stuff like this.

I thought it was just the fuel stations going cashless and not the actual supermarket.

Aldi in Greenwich doesn't have any tills. There were barriers at the entrance. You had to download an app and scan yourself into the store and then pay through the app and scan yourself back out. I couldn't be arsed to do that and just went to the Sainsburys Local next door.
:lol: :lol:

About time. I've had a tenner (real money) in my wallet for about three years now. Always pay for everything with my watch.

Isn't Bishop Auckland already cashless?
Aye. It's petrol station is isn't it? Has been for years then? Presumably since it opened as can't remember ever seeing a kiosk

I.e. the story is a bit of a non story

Surprise there's not more outrage on the thread like given the Cash Is King one seems to be a permanent fixture

Not even someone come along and said they always pay for petrol with cash so giant corporations can't track their motoring habits

Aye. It's petrol station is isn't it? Has been for years then? Presumably since it opened as can't remember ever seeing a kiosk

I.e. the story is a bit of a non story

Surprise there's not more outrage on the thread like given the Cash Is King one seems to be a permanent fixture

Not even someone come along and said they always pay for petrol with cash so giant corporations can't track their motoring habits

Sorry but your grammar is terrible. It has to be pointed out

Back