Are You ? Or would you work on xmas day ? And for how much would you want praying??

My mate working Xmas day . 6am - 2pm . Treble time and days holiday next year as payment. Reckons its cracking day as well. Tbh . Depends if u have bairns excited for santa if u would work or not. Depends how much u personally value Xmas day with family but mainly your circumstances. Anyone on here working Xmas day fair play to you 👏 ...
Not praying paying Hahaha
No.

In today and tomorrow for 4hrs worked a few Christmas days no problem at all.
Should be back home between 10-10.30am tomorrow.

Our lot pay double time for a 6 hour shift Xmas day and normal rate o.t. on. Boxing day. So for xmas day it works out about 1k and 500 for boxing day plus your day back in lieu. No chance of me volunteering like.

If you actually work Xmas day you're literally only in for an hour or so anyway so it's worth it for those without families etc.

Did quite a few over the years but not for a while. The last one I did was Christmas night about 15 yrs ago but the last 7 Christmas’s I’ve been bank for the ambulance service and I’m not going in unless the offer was too good to turn down. It would only be a 10am start and i reckon I’d turn up for 1k but it’s never going to happen
I might have to work one of the hot days next year as I’ve just changed jobs but no nights.

Not for me.

So far I’ve generally finished for Christmas on the 22nd and not gone back until the 3rd. I have no wish to change that.

A shop close to mine will be open at 7am on Christmas Day until 10pm. Fat locals will go there (like they did last year) for even more pop, chocolate, and carling. Scruffy tramps the lot.

My mate working Xmas day . 6am - 2pm . Treble time and days holiday next year as payment. Reckons its cracking day as well. Tbh . Depends if u have bairns excited for santa if u would work or not. Depends how much u personally value Xmas day with family but mainly your circumstances. Anyone on here working Xmas day fair play to you 👏 ...
Not praying paying Hahaha

Back in the house for say 3.00 pm , he’d be a fool not to work .

Used to do it in my old place, double time in lieu PLUS treble time Xmas eve - end of boxing day for any amount of time worked.

Given the place ground to a halt it was a piece of piss and funded a holiday trip in the New Year usually.

Got a mate who works it most years along with his lass in same line of work.

Both rake in treble pay and have their Xmas day on Boxing Day or whatever day they’re both off comes next.

Back