Are You ? Or would you work on xmas day ? And for how much would you want praying??

JD73

Full Back
My mate working Xmas day . 6am - 2pm . Treble time and days holiday next year as payment. Reckons its cracking day as well. Tbh . Depends if u have bairns excited for santa if u would work or not. Depends how much u personally value Xmas day with family but mainly your circumstances. Anyone on here working Xmas day fair play to you đź‘Ź ...
Not praying paying Hahaha

quite a few years ago we were asked if we wanted to work. they asked us what it would cost for us to come in. it was something to do with bad weather, the boats running lats and a chemical plant was going to shut down if this particular product wasn't there asap.
the job was taking a tanker down to ellesmere port, dropping it and driving back empty. as a bit of a joke we'd said ÂŁ1000. the firm we were subbying for had given it the green light and a couple of lads did the job. easy money but i had said no from the start as i wouldn't do it.

Last edited:
I’d do it no bother especially finishing at 2 and no kids to worry about - prefer a later lunch on a Sunday / Christmas anyway and don’t drink much these days

when i was a young, single lad in the army the married lads would pay us to do their guard duty over the xmas holidays. xmas day was the best day. the only day you could drink on duty ('legally') and generally a day where few fucks were given and the one that commanded the highest prices.

Back