Are you anything like your dad?

I'm 62 and the only difference between me and my late father is that I have a full head of hair whilst Dad was bald as a coot! :lol:
Im 46 and the only difference is im bald as a f***ing coot n hes got a full head at 77.

Love him to bits despite him submitting me to 4 decades of shite following safc.

Quite similar although my dad is much more practical, I’m useless at DIY stuff for example. I’d say he’s more intelligent than me too.

Im 46 and the only difference is im bald as a f***ing coot n hes got a full head at 77.

Love him to bits despite him submitting me to 4 decades of shite following safc.

My elder brothers are to blame with me & Albion.

My dad was one of the old guard who couldn''t understand the hatred between local rivals, and although Albion were his team, he would willingly go and watch Villa/Blues or Walsall. :eek:

Yes. Massively. He was a clever sod and so am I :cool: . Our surname actually means 'wise man'.
In addition as someone with a claim some would say to poshness he hated snobbery and so do I. He could be quite chilled about stuff, allowing us kids to do what we wanted without judgement as long as it wouldn't kill us - even if it was weird. But he could be dogmatic and not see the other point of view. My mum was better at that.

My dad was an excellent middle distance runner as a young un. I'm a canny long distance runner. So a bit similar.

Spend 56 years saying I’m nothing like him, 2 years after he’s gone I see I’m very much like him in a lot of ways, unlike him in others a lot of that being down to me trying not to be like him.

Good with the bad innit

Back