Arctic Monkeys Thurs/Fri

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the fools dissing the new album, man. I'm 40, not a massive fan of them, but TBHC is one of the greatest albums of my lifetime. It's f***ing bloody brilliant. A work of genius. It's great seeing a band develop from raw rock n roll to sophisticated, multi layered brilliance. Reminds of the developmental trajectory of The Beatles.
Not a massive fan of them? Why is their new album cover your avatar then :lol:

I saw Noel Gallagher at the arena this year and they were really strict on the person that bought the ticket needing photo ID. They did a separate check and if no ID, no entry.

I'd advise everyone to take some, just in case. AM in Manchester a few weeks ago wasn't as strict, but if it's enforced by the venue, Newcastle could be a lot tighter.

I saw Noel Gallagher at the arena this year and they were really strict on the person that bought the ticket needing photo ID. They did a separate check and if no ID, no entry.

I'd advise everyone to take some, just in case. AM in Manchester a few weeks ago wasn't as strict, but if it's enforced by the venue, Newcastle could be a lot tighter.
What’s crack though if I bought the tickets for my daughter and her mate? Suppose could give her my driver licence ? Must realise for most teenagers it’s the parents buying the tickets

Think al get into Newcastle for about 3. That Stack place any good?
It’s shite mate IMO , wouldn’t bother , if you on drink at3 you be spending most the gig wanting a piss :lol:

What’s crack though if I bought the tickets for my daughter and her mate? Suppose could give her my driver licence ? Must realise for most teenagers it’s the parents buying the tickets
/QUOTE]

Not 100% sure mate. If it's anything like those gigs, you / your daughter will get an email (from seetickets iirc) outlining the policy on it.

I got an email from ticketmaster , it does say about the cardholder needin to be there but just assumed that passin over ID would be enough

Edit: Looks canny on-line but I've heard a few people say it's pap like.

suppose could give it a try if sunny day but personally wouldn't bother , wouldn't be suprised if it shuts down in a year or 2 , could have been done loads better rather than on the cheap

Anyone else going? Got standing tickets for Thursday. Eeeeeee, can't wait me like.

Going tonight anorl. Standing. Got a few hours off work to hit the Dog & Parrot beforehand.

Edit: Seen them earlier this year at TRNSMT Festival in Scotland and they were f***ing class mind. Hope it's similar tonight.

I flogged my Noel Gallagher tickets a few month ago to my mate, rang the o2 academy to ask about the ID situation. They said if I printed off the confirmation email and gave it to my mate he would be fine.
When he got there, they made him show them we were friends on fb before they let him through :lol::lol:

New album is absolutely brilliant.

Early stuff still sounds fresh as ever imo, however watched their set at Glasgow a couple of month or so back and the old gear didn't come across as well live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back