Archie Battersbee Case

Confirmed there is no evidence whatsoever he was doing any sort of challenge at all.

Police found texts on his phone depicting "very low mood"

So the lads likely killed himself. I know the family have been warped with constant wrong advice, but they're going to make themselves look idiots again regarding this news as I can't see their reaction being accepting of it.

So the lads likely killed himself. I know the family have been warped with constant wrong advice, but they're going to make themselves look idiots again regarding this news as I can't see their reaction being accepting of it.

Yes.

Unfortunately in these kind of incidents, some parents tend to look for someone to blame rather than the truth.

It happened with that lass who took ket at Northumbria Uni last summer. The mother was on the news saying "if only the pub hadn't asked for ID" "if only she'd went to a different pub" "if only she hadn't gone to get her ID" "if only she hadn't bumped into the dealer" "if only her flatmates had been home" all the time ignoring the main if only which was if only her daughter hadn't hoyed ket up her nose of her own free will.
Under the circumstances, it will be very difficult for the parents to admit they didn't see how depressed he was.

I said months ago on this thread that their actions seemed distractionary and maybe they had missed something, I got slated for it.

Last edited:
I always expected this to be the case, poor kid I can’t imagine being at such a dark place at such a young ages.

Back