Archie Battersbee Case

That’s what she’s trying to avoid.

Delays yesterday were due to his father being late, and an extended argument about broadcasting the removal of life support on Facebook live.

Furthermore, despite TikTok being to blame for this mess in the first place, another family member has shared images of the end of Archie’s life on the same platform.

Allegedly to blame.

The whole lot of them need removing from social media so they can actually think about what's happened and what they've lost rather than continuing to play the blame game.
The NHS and partners did everything they could despite it being a sadly fruitless endeavour from the off. All through this they have faced criticism and hostility. It actually makes my piss fizz.

Allegedly to blame.

The whole lot of them need removing from social media so they can actually think about what's happened and what they've lost rather than continuing to play the blame game.
The NHS and partners did everything they could despite it being a sadly fruitless endeavour from the off. All through this they have faced criticism and hostility. It actually makes my piss fizz.
Yeah, I missed out "supposedly" beforehand.

All of this has made my piss fizz too. My sympathy has been with Archie himself all the way through it, but I've little to none left for the more vocal members of his family.

His mother won't let the lad rest
BBC news interview just now
It's a really sad case but we are at the stage where she's just looking to blame everyone else for her failure as a parent
Slagging off the care team, the judiciary, asking for a public enquiry. Time the news media stopped giving her air time.
Like I mentioned earlier in the thread my sister in law went through something very similar so I have a little understanding of the situation

It's a really sad case but we are at the stage where she's just looking to blame everyone else for her failure as a parent
Slagging off the care team, the judiciary, asking for a public enquiry. Time the news media stopped giving her air time.
Like I mentioned earlier in the thread my sister in law went through something very similar so I have a little understanding of the situation
And her and her stupid army went and released a load of balloons and defaced a memorial garden last week. Tramps.

Good grief. Is that in the news?

I personally think helium balloons should be banned. Helium is a finite resource and sending it up in the sky in something that won't rot when it bursts and lands somewhere is an appalling use for it.

They gloss over the other trees being covered with shite, mind, but there's other photos out there.

"In April, Ms Dance found her son unconscious at home in Southend, Essex, and she believed he may have been taking part in an online challenge when he was injured."

Has this ever been explained? (in public)
Some of the papers have been very irresponsible, ran a story from another mother who's son HAD been taking part in this Tik Tok challenge and they reported it as fact that it "was the same thing Archie was involved with"

Guessing the coroner will get to the bottom of it, which is as it should be.

Some of the papers have been very irresponsible, ran a story from another mother who's son HAD been taking part in this Tik Tok challenge and they reported it as fact that it "was the same thing Archie was involved with"

Guessing the coroner will get to the bottom of it, which is as it should be.
As I asked above. Is there going to be an inquest?

Confirmed there is no evidence whatsoever he was doing any sort of challenge at all.

Police found texts on his phone depicting "very low mood"

Last edited:
Confirmed there is no evidence whatsoever he was doing any sort of challenge at all.

Police found texts on his phone depicting "very low mood"

Some part of the media should be taking a hard look at themselves…they won’t of course :rolleyes:

Back