April 13th live footy on tv

Good Morning All, Beautiful start to the day here with Wall to Wall blue Sky! Any frost we had cleared when I got up it seems. Update from Eldest Daughter is Grandson off school as he is "full of snot"-- so good and bad news for when we go through but thhe alert was really to get his fav pastry from the Bakery.

Make the most of Your day Folks, seems like it is going to be a canny week
Morning heroes

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning everyone
Morning SJL
Without a doubt need to start well so not having to comeback from being behind again.
Absolutely. I’m keen to see his team selection tonight.
Morning Hank, Morning All

Wigan v SAFC and probably Chelsea for the duck.

Little Duckling expects us to go for it from here on in and predicts a 0v2 win in what really is a must win after Saturday.

Jones must start and it looks like Bailey Wright will come in as well.

I imagine Hume is a good shout to replace McFadzean who we got for nowt and the lad was probably overvalued at that price.

Might pop down to Roker/Seaburn then Mrs Duck is after and Apple Watch, amazing for someone constantly professing their hatred of “technology”.

On the woodworm subject, surely they went in fower be two?

Stay Safe, cases plummeting but not out of the woods yet 🌈
Morning Edd. Three shillings and sixpence on the win.

Our game for me, morning everyone btw.
Morning Kid.
Morning Hank, our game for me and then keeping an eye on the Champs Lge as we hopefully bask in 3 points.
Morning @becs, hope you getting better, stay safe and look after yourself.
Morning all, have a great Tuesday, enjoy and stay safe, the lights there at the end of the tunnel 🌈🌈👍👍
Morning 1920
Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me,gym tonight 💪
Be good people
Morning Wando.
Good morning Hank, lads and lasses, from the oxford canal.
Nowt for me, just listen to the lads.
Morning Tanner.
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Its chocca and I'll leave it at that. So two massive away's coming up, get Sat out the system and crack on. Hopefully the pie eaters had their luck on Saturday. I'll have the van radio on to listen out, hopefully by 8pm its good news. Like I said, its gone mad here again so that's me till later, need to get this lot sorted. Have a really nice Tuesday, good luck tonight, stay safe and take care, 👍 👍 😷 😷 😁 😁 .

🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧
.. And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really great day, 👍👍👍😊😊😊 .

🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️

The Hitler salute seems to be popular form of acknowledgment between fellow bus drivers....... And the darkest hour is just before dawn .......

🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌
Morning SFATI. I love pies. But not today. Have a brilliant day melon. Don’t go crazy. 👍👍👍
Morning Hank and all,
None of that for me - maybe SAFC.
Have a gud un and pick up 3 points!
Morning Andy. Hope so mate. We need a response after Saturday.
8/10

Will watch our game
Morning Niknak
Morning everyone, just us for me. come on Sunderland!!

Have a good day!!
Morning Stormo
Morning Hank, Becs and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Day 102 of no beer today, will be watching our game on SAFSEE tonight. Cannot afford any slip up tonight.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM.
Morning Hank Becs and all, a bit of graft, eye test and food shop before our match tonight. I hope the Charlton result has provided the kick up the backside required.
Morning Snorbens. Hopefully lessons have been learned. Not least by our manager.
Morning @hank williams and all
Just us at the Pie Eaters

Ha'way the Lads
Morning Bladecat

Morning lads. Just our match for me. Frosty here again this morning. I got up and remembered I forgot to put the garden bin out last night, so I've had to do the sneaky dash up the drive in my jarmas and hope nobody was looking ☺️

Morning marra 😎

Morning marra. I'll have to remember to do it before my tea 😁

Morning mate 😎

Morning marra. Still no change but eight days until hospital appointment so I'm hanging on! Thanks for asking 😘
Morning Becs. There’s always someone looking 👀👀. And you shouldn't be cutting about outside in your jamas when it’s frosty. You’ll catch a chill man woman man.
Morning Hank and all. Just our match for me
Have a good Tuesday everyone and stay safe
Morning VHFC. You too mate.
Morning all

Frost starting to go as sun gets up in TN35

Fam stuff & graft, more than enough to do .... again. I’m getting too awld for all this 😢

Local sausages, mash & veg to cook for toneet

Smile peeps 😀 & avvegudden
Morning Wakey. Gan canny mate
Morning Hank. Just our match. Enjoyed the Brighton match ;) And a good win for big Sam. You never know. It’s not over till it’s over.

Morning Becs Bin Jama. Hope you had your big slippers on.

Morning all. Teams call this morning. Skiving this after.
Morning EM
Bangers and mash can be luvly, though. Don't forget the mustard
I’m a big fan of bangers.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem, bonnylad, Tannerabag and all.

Our game and the CL games for me.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe
Morning Javvers old bean.
Morning to the great and good who post on this thread.

Trip to the hair dressers was a bit of a disaster yesterday hair is too short and beard is too short (my fault really) but the cold Moretti was lush.

Just our game for me tonight 3 points a must.

Stay safe all

Morning VHFC mate
Morning Skinheed. Welcome to the club.
😂😂😂👀👀👀

Poocastle Jets :lol:
So childish, but always makes me guffaw
😂😂😂
I didn't know you could still buy postal orders ☺️
I don’t think you can but the last time he had to make any kind of financial transaction you could buy a flagon of ale for two ferrets and a beetle.
MHMA NOTSFM
Except mebbes our lot. One day we’ll look back at these last three seasons and laugh. Possibly.

Stay safe everyone. We’ve come a long way so don’t throw it away with some silly misguided thought that you need to help keep fuckin Wetherspoons or similar in business now that theres a light at the end o& the tunnel.
MRR. Good advice mate. I don’t do boozers much these days, but I’ll never set foot in a Wetherspoons again.

Morning all, never usually post on this thread but thought I would this morning.

Hope you’re all keeping well, nice and sunny where I am.

Probably put SSN on at 6pm to watch the highlights of the games around us (not sure about watching us as every time I have we’ve failed to win minus the cup final)

Probably pop on Chelsea after that.
Morning Hat
More of a Legs and Bum man mesell :D;)
:eek::eek::eek::):)
Morning H
Morning non H's
Morning b1gals
these things have to be done marra:lol: We have to maintain standards dont we @hank williams ;)
Good luck with that.
Morning @VHFC
Morning @Spam Javelin
Morning @Dilligaf60

have a great day everyone
Don’t work too hard.
I hope Wright is back with O'Nein in midfield and a start for Jones.

Maguire involved at some point?
I hope you’re right about onien and Jones. Our midfield was flat,on Saturday and mcgeady was a bit stifled. Jones needs to start, they can’t double up on both of them. Don’t know what the story is with Chris. He should at least be on the bench.

Morning Hat

:eek::eek::eek::):)

Morning b1gals

Good luck with that.

Don’t work too hard.

I hope you’re right about onien and Jones. Our midfield was flat,on Saturday and mcgeady was a bit stifled. Jones needs to start, they can’t double up on both of them. Don’t know what the story is with Chris. He should at least be on the bench.

Exactly attack them from both flanks.

Whilst he has done well at times O'Nein is not a central defender and it has shown in recent games.

Maguire would have been ideal to come on second half on Saturday fresh.

Morning Kid.

Morning 1920

Morning Wando.

Morning Tanner.

Morning SFATI. I love pies. But not today. Have a brilliant day melon. Don’t go crazy. 👍👍👍

Morning Andy. Hope so mate. We need a response after Saturday.

Morning Niknak

Morning Stormo

Morning TVM.

Morning Snorbens. Hopefully lessons have been learned. Not least by our manager.

Morning Bladecat
Morning dil
Morning bonnylad

Morning MM

Morning SJL

Morning KB

Morning edd have a good day and stay safe

Morning KG

Morning mate

Morning wando

Morning Tannerabag

Morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Morning Andy

Morning niknak

Morning stormo

Morning TVM Have a good day and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning Bladecat
Morning vhfc

Exactly attack them from both flanks.

Whilst he has done well at times O'Nein is not a central defender and it has shown in recent games.

Maguire would have been ideal to come on second half on Saturday fresh.
Mcgeady and Jones outside and the onion in the middle causing mayhem. And I can’t for the life of me figure out why Maguire can’t even make the bench.

Back