April 13th live footy on tv

Morning Rip, eye test, haircut and shopping done and back home by 10.30, just the job!
Morning Vic and Dilli, lovely morning here in Hertfordshire, optimistic about tonight. 🙏🏻
Ow, Snorbens, la. Just thinking: if ye got the aircut fust ye'd mevvies not need the heye test. Conversely, If ye'd not bothered with the heye test atarl, ye'd mevvies not have needed the aircut. It's a funny howld world, Saint....

Arternoon peeps

IT staff at work helped nicely after 2 hrs ✅

Checked out some legal/contract info before chasing Directors of a v big business ✅

My own business Project extension discussions didn’t hit a closed door ✅

Northern office doing well on other 2 Projects ✅

Own laptop IT issue resolved ✅

Son took daughter to look at a place to rent - seems they liked it but probably unsuccessful ❌

Plenty more graft to do 🔎

So it continues......

Enjoy ya selves

Morning Hank, morning Rip, morning lovelies x
Afternoon Karen hope all is well x
Good afternoon Hank, Good afternoon becs, Good afternoon all.

Just us tonight I think.

The farmer has brought a herd of cows into the field I look over. They will be having little cows in a month or so.

Down to see the granddaughters today.

Be safe all and remember to do that thing you forgot to do...
Afternoon mate
Arternoon peeps

IT staff at work helped nicely after 2 hrs ✅

Checked out some legal/contract info before chasing Directors of a v big business ✅

My own business Project extension discussions didn’t hit a closed door ✅

Northern office doing well on other 2 Projects ✅

Own laptop IT issue resolved ✅

Son took daughter to look at a place to rent - seems they liked it but probably unsuccessful ❌

Plenty more graft to do 🔎

So it continues......

Enjoy ya selves
Busy day mate?

Last edited:
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Its chocca and I'll leave it at that. So two massive away's coming up, get Sat out the system and crack on. Hopefully the pie eaters had their luck on Saturday. I'll have the van radio on to listen out, hopefully by 8pm its good news. Like I said, its gone mad here again so that's me till later, need to get this lot sorted. Have a really nice Tuesday, good luck tonight, stay safe and take care, 👍 👍 😷 😷 😁 😁 .

🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️

The Hitler salute seems to be popular form of acknowledgment between fellow bus drivers....... And the darkest hour is just before dawn .......

🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌

This one was written in the late 50's and performed by the "5 Royals, The Shirelles and later
the version , I love the best. :- The Mamas and The Pappas - Dedicated to the One I Love.
So here ye go

Hope we all have a great day and evening, best wishes mate, stay safe and take care. ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Morning mate.

Afternoon marra 😎
Morning Becs. There’s always someone looking 👀👀. And you shouldn't be cutting about outside in your jamas when it’s frosty. You’ll catch a chill man woman man.

Afternoon marra. It was cold like but I've just been for a walk in the sunshine and was warm with a fleece on. Madness this weather!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim Martin is a class 1 ar**hole. I’d rather die of thirst than darken the door of any of his establishments.

I agree wholeheartedly. Spoons is on my boycoutt list along with Nestle and Next.

Afternoon mate 😎
Good afternoon Hank, Good afternoon becs, Good afternoon all.

Just us tonight I think.

The farmer has brought a herd of cows into the field I look over. They will be having little cows in a month or so.

Down to see the granddaughters today.

Be safe all and remember to do that thing you forgot to do...

Afternoon marra. I heard they were artificially inseminated. Straight up. No bull!
Afternoon mate how do you feel about tonight's match?

Quietly confident. We seem to play better away from home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back