April 13th live footy on tv

MHMA NOTSFM
Except mebbes our lot. One day we’ll look back at these last three seasons and laugh. Possibly.

Stay safe everyone. We’ve come a long way so don’t throw it away with some silly misguided thought that you need to help keep fuckin Wetherspoons or similar in business now that theres a light at the end o& the tunnel.
This all day

& Tim Martin can stuff his pubs right up his tight, v tight arse
Morning Becs. There’s always someone looking 👀👀. And you shouldn't be cutting about outside in your jamas when it’s frosty. You’ll catch a chill man woman man.

Morning VHFC. You too mate.

Morning Wakey. Gan canny mate

Morning EM

I’m a big fan of bangers.
Morning Mr D

I’ll try - cheers

Last edited:
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Morning @hank williams and good morning all. Its chocca and I'll leave it at that. So two massive away's coming up, get Sat out the system and crack on. Hopefully the pie eaters had their luck on Saturday. I'll have the van radio on to listen out, hopefully by 8pm its good news. Like I said, its gone mad here again so that's me till later, need to get this lot sorted. Have a really nice Tuesday, good luck tonight, stay safe and take care, 👍 👍 😷 😷 😁 😁 .

🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

@Dilligaf60 ,@becs , @Rip Van Fish ,@Kingdom Bhoy , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @cfg , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad, @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @McMackem , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @jarralee , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985 ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @McGregor , @calmac , @Tannerabag , @forzamilansafc , @riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl ,@South Banker Wolf , @Tannerabag , @Disco_Pants93, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @Higgir, @The Professor , @Hannover96Mackem ,@Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Johnsafc , @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman , @Walmo , @Wood Green Mackem , @sproates33 , @Eric gates hair. @Billericay Dichio , @chevvies , @bonnylad , @Thackeray, @Wise Man Says @tenpins , @Father Jack Hackett , @tenpins , @gipetto ,@Geronimo , @Harvey16, @jarralee , @Black Dog , @Roadhouse , @daveydavey , @Woodman Boy , @Reflektor , @The Fitter , ..... And to all those yet to post, as always ....... Have a really great day, 👍👍👍😊😊😊 .

🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️🏟️

The Hitler salute seems to be popular form of acknowledgment between fellow bus drivers....... And the darkest hour is just before dawn .......

🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌
Morning all
@becs @GlassSlippers @KarenDent @janey @Wakey ftm in Sussex @Scorefrom a throw in @gluepot @eddtheduck @cfg @VHFC @Wandofaleftpeg @AndyGray1985 @sismanhatton @Dilligaf60 @Snorbens @Spam Javelin @EchoMan @Stortford @Musicman @thecloughywobble @Johnap @Silly Point @oilcat @Bladecat @bonnylad @macum1920 @Cattach SAFC @viccarlton @heroesof73 @Bonzo @thamesvalleyman

Tim Martin is a class 1 ar**hole. I’d rather die of thirst than darken the door of any of his establishments.

Wetherspoons founder and chairman Tim Martin pocketed millions of pounds from selling shares while his pub chain was claiming furlough cash, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Mr Martin, who still owns more than a fifth of Wetherspoons, sold £50 million worth of shares in January.

Government data shows the business claimed more than £25 million in furlough money in the same month.

The mans a scumbag.

Wetherspoons founder and chairman Tim Martin pocketed millions of pounds from selling shares while his pub chain was claiming furlough cash, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Mr Martin, who still owns more than a fifth of Wetherspoons, sold £50 million worth of shares in January.

Government data shows the business claimed more than £25 million in furlough money in the same month.

The mans a scumbag.
That doesn’t mention the way he treated his employees. I remember a thread that was started at the beginning of all this highlighting companies and businesses that were behaving despicably. He was right up there.
You beat me tooth it. Canine not get anything reet?
Just filling a gap marrachute

The mans a scumbag.
He is, of that there's little doubt. However, it might have made things a little more difficult for the legions of arseholes who've defrauded the system if the furlough rules hadn't been drafted by a blind illiterate....
That doesn’t mention the way he treated his employees. I remember a thread that was started at the beginning of all this highlighting companies and businesses that were behaving despicably. He was right up there.

I'll caries on, in that case....

Exactly talking to a mate of mine who works at a local micro brewery he said that Wetherspoons are always a month behind payment with suppliers and they waited till the end of the first lockdown before starting to pay their suppliers again!

Exactly talking to a mate of mine who works at a local micro brewery he said that Wetherspoons are always a month behind payment with suppliers and they waited till the end of the first lockdown before starting to pay their suppliers again!
Big businesses often put the squeeze on small ones. It's despicable practice, but it's a sad reality: the business world can be cutthroat. Thankfully, not all big businesses are like that.

Back