Anyone worked in Dubai ?

On outskirts of Abu Dhabi now on bus straight from site as my weekend starts on a Wednesday :cool: bus also on direct to Dubai as a concession to employees. They do try and make it easy to work out here tbf:D

I feel for those working out there at the minute. Coming out of the airport is like opening an oven door.

What’s going on here? I don’t have to justify my opinion of the place :lol:

I didn’t like it, if someone else likes it then good on them, should stay there
I know what he is getting at though Rat . Posters ask for genuine advice and they get people who know fuck all about the place , telling them it’s shit .

Last edited:
I feel for those working out there at the minute. Coming out of the airport is like opening an oven door.

I know what he is getting at though Rat . Posters ask for genuine advice and they get people who know fuck all about the place , telling them it’s shit .

Ah didn’t mean it like that, probably didn’t read the thread well enough

Aye think she says Shite company to work for , had a few warnings and a written one

Think they’re on a purge , speaking to one stewardess who’s parents were on the flight and she gave them a full bottle of wine between them , she was given a warning , notwithstanding if she’d kept topping their glasses up nowt would have been said.

Barmy.

I have been loads of times for rugby etc and had a great time- took the wife and kids for a fortnight and it was torture for the kids. Not a great deal for them to do and it was too hot.

Any decent chippies?
food was tremendous and not too expensive compared to booze. Funnily enough the UAE has a chain of fish and chip shops called The London Chippy- they are shit. They opened one in London and were going to take over the world- tokk me over a year to get paid- its now closed !!

Back