Anyone wondered why blokes have nipples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TheWanderer Try to find James May's series on the body. You'll be able to bore everyone everyday up until Christmas with your knowledge.

Did you know 2.16pm on average is the time we are the sleepiest due to low blood sugar..Did you know etc ad infinitum

Someone said to me you had a forehead like the deck of an aircraft carrier
Ahh here MT mate don't listen to the naysayers, it's pure jealousy. They never complain about Selfie of the Day, that's for sure. No doubt us being prominent fine posters we will meet at some point and you can decide for yourself.

He's been poorly. I'm not sure how he is now.
Very much on the mend.

I'm off to Denmark in January to pay him a visit.

@mux will be taking the KY with him, just in case.

More seriously, the cancer him @alexander hard, twice over I believe.
The great man has been to my house and we made aebleskiver and had beers like proper gadgies. He tried teach me how to make them and then I had a go and done them better than him :lol:

@mux will be taking the KY with him, just in case.
:lol:

More seriously, the cancer him @alexander hard, twice over I believe.
Aye, I remember he was fighting it before I left the board in 2013; I had hoped that would be the last time he had to beat it but life's like that unfortunately, people end up fighting the same battles again. It's a f***ing bastard, cancer, like.

Nah, it was a genuine comment. :lol:
Weeey I don't know! I thought "good as gold" might be some newfangled SMB euphemism! There is a section of Gold called gone but not forgotten!

Weeey I don't know! I thought "good as gold" might be some newfangled SMB euphemism! There is a section of Gold called gone but not forgotten!
A good rule of thumb is never to pay attention to @Goat Eyes.

In fairness in the handsome stakes he is my main competitor so I do have an irrational dislike of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back