Anyone taking legal Acton against VW Group??

All of us ? 😂

I missed the boat which is annoying as mine diesel and the work that had to be done on emissions knackered after 2 year and cost me £2k to fix !

Ouch !

I’ll raise a glass of very expensive champagne to you when I’m spending my free money ..... sorry 😐

Got one going against BMW from one I purchased a few year back. Hoping the VW news begins the domino effect throughout the industry. Sounds like a canny payday for some 👍🏼

Email this morning...... £4K 😳😳

🥂🍻🥂🍻
Out of interest, roughly how much did you pay, and when? Did you buy it new? Do you still have it?

They're being really coy about the calculation methods. I bought mine new for £18k and they've offered me £2k. I still have the car now, so I was surprised it was so low.

Out of interest, roughly how much did you pay, and when? Did you buy it new? Do you still have it?

They're being really coy about the calculation methods. I bought mine new for £18k and they've offered me £2k. I still have the car now, so I was surprised it was so low.

About £22k when it was 9/12 months old. 13 plate. Part ex’d it for about £10k 4 or 5 years later with about 50/60k miles extra on clock. Surprised it’s come back at £4K. Others online seemed to be suggesting about £2k when case was won. Mind I’m sure someone said that in the US they were getting full cost of car back which seemed excessive

I have my intro e mail from 2021 and a letter and an insurance form but haven't been asked for any more info so far.
Have tried ringing them to double check in on the claim but have heard nothing back yet.

I have my intro e mail from 2021 and a letter and an insurance form but haven't been asked for any more info so far.
Have tried ringing them to double check in on the claim but have heard nothing back yet.
You've possibly missed the batch of cases involved in this action, and are in a different case.

About £22k when it was 9/12 months old. 13 plate. Part ex’d it for about £10k 4 or 5 years later with about 50/60k miles extra on clock. Surprised it’s come back at £4K. Others online seemed to be suggesting about £2k when case was won. Mind I’m sure someone said that in the US they were getting full cost of car back which seemed excessive
The £2k was basically the total £193m settlement divided by the 91,000 claimants equally. In reality they’ve used a formula to work out differing levels of settlement. The email I got mentioned using the method used in Germany as a guide.

My letter says I'm in but heard nothing since.
Will just wait and see, anything is a bonus really as I'd forgot about it.
My dad initially got a letter saying he was part of this tranche.
But then he got another saying he wasn't. He signed up about a year ago. (roughly, could he wrong)

Back