Anyone recommend me a new tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't bother me at all tbh. Drop the nzb file on a share, and it does everything automatically :)

yeah I just walk dog & its done / at night now football is over, leave pc on while watching tv, will try sam ple as no atmos here

FIRST COMPLETE UHD 4K BLURAY bit to bit exact copy in History
FIRST COMPLETE UHD 4K BLURAY bit to bit exact copy.

AACS 2.0 Protection CRACKED Finally.
The wait is over, now we will flood the net with untouched 4K BluRays.

1 Mins SAMPLE HERE

Source : UHD 4K Bluray @ THRONE

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
UHD-66 Dual-Layer Disc

Format : BDAV
Format/Info : Blu-ray Video
File size : 53.1 GiB
Duration : 1 h 44 min
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 72.5 Mb/s
Maximum Overall bit rate : 109 Mb/s

Video
2160p HEVC 3840x2160 @ 23.976 fps BT.2020 HDR10

Audio
English Dolby Atmos 7.1
English Dolby TrueHD 7.1
French DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
English Dolby Digital 5.1 (Commentary)
Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
French Dolby Digital 2.0 (Commentary)

I just hope they include more than just the Atmos audio streams. Its a bugger when you download a full film and settle in, only to hear the piercing sound of silence lol

That one above, I think I'd only be able to decode the 5.1, and it seems that's got commentary over it - so it'd be no good for me?

well nowts perfect, some the ks7000 back panels come away , you need to get samsung to restick it, i just sqeezed mine back together (heeeeeee-man)

Logon or register to see this image

1st uhd disk cracked , not sure on size, (only 53 gig)

https://torrentfreak.com/first-pirated-ultra-hd-blu-ray-disk-appears-online-aacs-2-0-cracked-170503/

Aye mine was the same. That's one thing the tv isn't and that's premium build. It's all about the functionality tho and it's an easy fix haha.

Interesting will have a look!

I just hope they include more than just the Atmos audio streams. Its a bugger when you download a full film and settle in, only to hear the piercing sound of silence lol

That one above, I think I'd only be able to decode the 5.1, and it seems that's got commentary over it - so it'd be no good for me?

its a hdmi capture they been doing, haven't worked out yet if i can bypass tv & play sound via my 5.1 amp DTS, probally need another bloody new bit of kit grrrrr or wait for mkv with 5.1

The cheeky buggers at Currys have put the OLEDs up £100. FFS.

thats so the next bank holiday they can reduce it by £100 and say save £100 , was this price now £100 cheaper.

print this off and haggle with em, tell them argos have code

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/arg...smart-oled-tv-1439-10-with-code-tvs10-2681100

I loved comet for haggling , used to print off stuff i wanted , the cheapest i find them on web then walk in & say do you sell that & give them print out & it would be £40--50 dearer but would get it reduced to web price after a phone call as they where stuggling. nee wonder they went bust.

Last edited:
thats so the next bank holiday they can reduce it by £100 and say save £100 , was this price now £100 cheaper.

print this off and haggle with em, tell them argos have code

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/arg...smart-oled-tv-1439-10-with-code-tvs10-2681100

I loved comet for haggling , used to print off stuff i wanted , the cheapest i find them on web then walk in & say do you sell that & give them print out & it would be £40--50 dearer but would get it reduced to web price after a phone call as they where stuggling. nee wonder they went bust.

Yeah seen that. Not ready to take plunge yet mind.

Anyone else tried out the Smurfs sample E6 says true HDR but it freezes at 45 seconds and totally pixelates at 55 seconds downloaded at work maybe try again at home

Got the full version and it is full HDR10 only problem is English track also has descriptive audio

yeah I need a new amp for atmos & 7.1 / wait for someone to convert 7.1 to 5.1

Audio
English Dolby Atmos 7.1
English Dolby TrueHD 7.1

Got the full version and it is full HDR10 only problem is English track also has descriptive audio

version out with 5.1 , but only 43gig

Last edited:
yeah I need a new amp for atmos & 7.1 / wait for someone to convert 7.1 to 5.1

Audio
English Dolby Atmos 7.1
English Dolby TrueHD 7.1

version out with 5.1 , but only 43gig
has it hit newsgroups yet?