Anyone on here called Alan that lives in Newcastle?

Just so you know I left an offensive reply to this pile of shite but your moderator appears to have not allowed it.

Amongst other things I called you a bison headed bastard. Hopefully that bit isn’t too offensive and this time it gets through to you.

Rudeness for no reason isn’t funny or clever. If you can’t help with my simple question just move on
Simple you say.
Is that simple as in easy or simple as in lacking in intelligence.
my guess is the later and Allan is correct, you are a ****

Reckon the op has a thing for Alan, after a few year has left his wife and wants to track big gay Al down?
Anal with Alan
Just realisd that there’s a lad at work called Alan. In this early 50s. Lives in Newcastle. I have seen him in Wetherspoons too. Will ask him tomorrow.

Last edited:
Three fellas called Alan were on holiday with us last year. Two from Sunderland, one from London. It might have been London Alan, but he's early 40s and doesn't like football. The two from Sunderland are in their 60s.

So none of them, hope this helps.
Thought that was going to be a joke when I started reading it 🙁
Went to school with a lad called Allen but it can't be him he's a Darlo fan and doesn't drink
Surely being a Darlo fan would drive you to drink
My name is Allan and I live in San Diego. And I am one of the many Alan/Allan's from the late 40's early 50's. Oh, and let us not forget James Allan formed SAFC. My full name is James Allan <surname> and I think my Dad named me that (James Allan, not <surname>) on purpose. Does that help to take us even further off-topic?
Any idea why the name was so popular back then? Alan Ladd perhaps? Mam never told me why and we didn’t have a milkman called Alan -or indeed a milkman of any sort
Aye it’s hilarious like. I’m guessing you also think Mrs Brown’s Boys is the epitome of comedy.
Thought the first episode I saw was really funny- after that, not so much

Last edited:
Must be the youngest bloke called Alan in existence. In early 1950s was very popular- 1/3 of lads in my year at 2ndary school were called Alan. Why was it so popular and what went wrong

PS I’m not from Newcastle

I went to school with a lad called Alan and I’m 27 so not quite.

Just so you know I left an offensive reply to this pile of shite but your moderator appears to have not allowed it.

Amongst other things I called you a bison headed bastard. Hopefully that bit isn’t too offensive and this time it gets through to you.

Rudeness for no reason isn’t funny or clever. If you can’t help with my simple question just move on
Lol

Back