Anyone on here called Alan that lives in Newcastle?

Gets the train from central on match days? That’s important, hates the tram, will only travel on the train.

Drinks in Wetherspoons before games. Are you still on here Alan? You might be Allan for all I know tbf. Aged about 50 3 or 4 years ago.

Are you there Al?
If he's 3 or 4 he shouldn't be drinking in Wetherspoons.

Where the hell is the tram in Newcastle or Sunderland?

I’ve got the tram from Newcastle to Sunderland before today, had to get off in Seaburn because I was bursting for a piss and they don’t have toilets.

As I recall that’s why Alan prefers the train actually. A 142 from Newcastle central to Sunderland with a toilet.

I’ve got the tram from Newcastle to Sunderland before today, had to get off in Seaburn because I was bursting for a piss and they don’t have toilets.

As I recall that’s why Alan prefers the train actually. A 142 from Newcastle central to Sunderland with a toilet.

Where are you from?

When we’re you due to be meeting him? He’s going to be seething still waiting for you while you dick about on a forum

About 4 years ago, I’d have to check the date. It doesn’t appear that I’m gonna get any joy here but he was a season ticket holder that posted on here so hopefully he’s at the match and logs on on his way home.

If you do see it Alan send me a private message. Thank you for your hospitality those of you that haven’t been hostile anyway.

About 4 years ago, I’d have to check the date. It doesn’t appear that I’m gonna get any joy here but he was a season ticket holder that posted on here so hopefully he’s at the match and logs on on his way home.

If you do see it Alan send me a private message. Thank you for your hospitality those of you that haven’t been hostile anyway.
What’s the back-story with you and the old Alster, anyway?

What’s the back-story with you and the old Alster, anyway?

It’s a long one pal. Basically met him on the train going to Sunderland, we had a pint in Wetherspoons, arranged to do some business together (potentially) and agreed to meet after the game.

For reasons I won’t go into I never made it back and haven’t had the opportunity to explain since. It wasn’t just he and I either so no it wasn’t a gay thing, not that there’s anything wrong with that

Back