anyone know how much it costs on the bus to get from Peterlee to Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swear to god hes not me
ive been out the house from 8pm tonight til around 9:20 as i went ot play footy which was cancelled then jogged halfway home to try get some fitness
so if hes posted then im not him

he probly hasnt just to complicate things further and FURTHERMORE TRICK ME INTO THINKING I AM HIM

to make f***ing matters f***ing worse the only f***ing other person in my fuckin house RIGHT now at this PRECISE moment, is called trevor

swear to god hes not me
ive been out the house from 8pm tonight til around 9:20 as i went ot play footy which was cancelled then jogged halfway home to try get some fitness

he probly hasnt just to complicate things further and FURTHERMORE TRICK ME INTO THINKING I AM HIM

to make f***ing matters f***ing worse the only f***ing other person in my fuckin house RIGHT now at this PRECISE moment, is called trevor

im not you pell

swear to god hes not me

That's the mirror.

if i keep postin in here at some point me n trev will post at the precise same time and either:

that will show ere not the same person

or

the world will implode

if i keep postin in here at some point me n trev will post at the precise same time and either:

that will show ere not the same person

or

the world will implode

well both post at 23:13 to prove your not me and im not you ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back