anyone here celebrating the twelfth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernon

Midfield
anniversary of the battle of the boyne today. best of luck to all our protestant forummers celebrating it across the uk i know we have a couple of orangemen supporters that get on here. have a good day!

Last edited:

anniversary of the battle of the boyne today. best of luck to all our protestant forummers celebrating it across the uk i know we have a couple of orangemen supporters that get on here. have a good day!

The Orange Order are a set of melts.
Equally, anyone who uses their "faith" as an excuse to knock the crap out of someone is also a complete bellend.

One set of balloons goading another set of balloons over a battle that was what? 300 years ago or so?
Shite battle anyway

On one hand it’s all a bit outdated and nasty, but on the other hand it means that a significant proportion of the British Isles’ biggest moronic f***ing dog nonces all put on colours and make themselves easy to identify for future reference as to who the biggest moronic f***ing dog nonces are, so it’s useful in that respect.
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

I've just marched to the fridge at graft to get me bait. Then marched back again while throwing it in the air and catching it and whistling a catchy tune.
But did you take three steps back before setting off? Only a true Orangeman marches that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back