Anyone do free home testing for new products?

I did read something about agreeing not to sell it, but I assumed they meant "before you do the test and send your review". Otherwise prolific testers would need a new wing on their house? :)

Just submitted a much cut-down and sans-photo review. Seems it was the photo that was killing it.
Next to nothing showing up on the register to test page now though.
All I can see is lip balms, skin creams and stop smoking gum.

Can’t believe you got lucky on the coffee machine.

I did read something about agreeing not to sell it, but I assumed they meant "before you do the test and send your review". Otherwise prolific testers would need a new wing on their house? :)

Just submitted a much cut-down and sans-photo review. Seems it was the photo that was killing it.
Next to nothing showing up on the register to test page now though.

That’s a fair point like, can’t even see them ever finding out if you did tbf.

Aye I got told to register but when I did it asked me to put my review in but I hadn't had them so I f*cked it off and thought no more about it. Then 8 turned up today 🤷
I got sent a link to invite friends but no offer of free batteries.

I would be a great battery tester anarl

I got some batteries delivered this afternoon 👍
What sort?

I finished top of the leaderboard for December. I share my account and we just did loads of false reviews and replied to loads of questions. You’re supposed to be given 3 items to test if you’re in the top 20. Load of shite. I’ve had a bottle of benalyn since then and that’s it :lol:

What sort?

I finished top of the leaderboard for December. I share my account and we just did loads of false reviews and replied to loads of questions. You’re supposed to be given 3 items to test if you’re in the top 20. Load of shite. I’ve had a bottle of benalyn since then and that’s it :lol:

AA size ones. I'll be putting them in things tomorrow.

Back