Anyone do free home testing for new products?

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
I get all sorts. Just got a £100 teeth whitening kit through the post this morning and due an air fryer next week. Had anything from a set of pans to Imodium :lol:

Got nowt for ages then once you do a few reviews I get all sorts now.

I can understand why You would be good to test Imodium on mind:lol::p;)
Haha I actually have never used them I just made the review up saying they were class etc.
I fancy doing this, any sites you'd recommend?
Tried googling free home testing and it just brings up sexual health sites.
I use hometesterclub.

Got nowt for ages then now I seem to get everything. Got 2 rolls of kitchen roll through they post last week 😂
You've applied for them then?
Aye. Take seconds To apply. Worth it like I’ve had all sorts.
Wouldn’t mind a free air fryer like my lass keeps badgering me for one
I would never buy one as I think they’re a fad. I’ll stick with my oven. I’ll give it to me lass as she likes them and doesn’t have one.

Last edited:
Me too. I think they’re shit so it should be interesting.
You’ll not get one. I had to apply for everything for a month before I got owt. First thing I got was a tube of toothpaste. Now I even get emails asking me to test stuff. Got an email asking me if I wanted one of these a few weeks ago.

Then they asked me to try out an attachment which massages your skin on your face with it.

Got to use it for two weeks following certain instructions :lol:
Aye. I’ll just pretend and make it up.
You’ll not get one. I had to apply for everything for a month before I got owt. First thing I got was a tube of toothpaste. Now I even get emails asking me to test stuff. Got an email asking me if I wanted one of these a few weeks ago.

Then they asked me to try out an attachment which massages your skin on your face with it.
I actually nearly bought one of those toothbrushes on recommendation of the dentist until I saw the price. I’d give that a serious review.

Last edited:
Aye. I’ll just pretend and make it up.

I actually nearly bought one of those toothbrushes on recommendation of the dentist until I saw the price. I’d give that a serious review.
It’s good like. I wouldn’t have bought one as mine was decent anyway but I have gave mine away and kept that. I have loads of brand new gear like that now. Once you do about ten reviews they start emailing you asking you to review stuff For them rather than applying. I find if I apply I always get now.

Back