Anyone bothered?

I'm bothered that we didn't try to rescue the game by rolling the dice at the end. Could Simms not have given 20 minutes ? He's only played 1 game, if not why was he on the bench ? I would have even been happy with Gooch, at least he has a bit energy.

No. We play players we can afford to risk and hope it’s enough. If it’s not we move on.
It was obvious from the first half we did not have enough creativity or fire power on the pitch to retrieve the game.

We had players on the bench who could have offered that but he chose not to use them.
Abject surrender.
I'm bothered that we didn't try to rescue the game by rolling the dice at the end. Could Simms not have given 20 minutes ? He's only played 1 game, if not why was he on the bench ? I would have even been happy with Gooch, at least he has a bit energy.
Spot on. No attempt to get anything out of the game.

No need for that last comment mate, things aren't that bad ! FTM

It was obvious from the first half we did not have enough creativity or fire power on the pitch to retrieve the game.

We had players on the bench who could have offered that but he chose not to use them.
Abject surrender.

Spot on. No attempt to get anything out of the game.
He chose well. This game means nowt in the grand scheme of things. I’m sorry you’re all upset but he did the right thing.

If Simms was given a run out and we lost him for a few months we would really struggle in the competition that counts. I’m glad the manager isn’t on the same page as our more naive fans.

I’m all for us not entering the cups any more. Our fans get all misty eyed, can’t handle losing and it puts unnecessary pressure on the manager. It’s happened time and time again.

He chose well. This game means nowt in the grand scheme of things. I’m sorry you’re all upset but he did the right thing.

If Simms was given a run out and we lost him for a few months we would really struggle in the competition that counts. I’m glad the manager isn’t on the same page as our more naive fans.
Its never the right thing to try not to lose. He gave the game up.
It is a daft argument about injuries - they could happen any time.

Last edited:

Back