Anybody still not had Covid

I haven’t had it but i got in from work last Friday and had a message on my phone from the NHS..it was informing me that I’d been in contact with someone who’s had Covid on January 5th..there was then about five questions to answer which i did honestly..it then said that I needed to self isolate for nine days??..I did a lateral flow test and it was negative..the app is showing this…

Logon or register to see this image
Guess you haven't had the vaccine?

No I’ve had both jabs and the booster..one of the questions was did you get the booster before December 21st..I got it on December 23rd..that’s when it told me to self isolate.
OK. Think it has something to do with 14 days or something. So, despite being vaccinated it doesn't count.

Not yet and I have been using rammed public transport full of inconsiderate dickheads, who refuse to wear masks, don't socially distance, refuse to open windows and generally cough and splutter everywhere.

Although I think my time is soon as my 4 year old tested positive this morning and I always read him his bedtime stories up close.

The thing is, im pretty sure how he got it, one of his mates parents got covid and refused to test him in case he couldn't go to school and they would have to look after him during the day. Even sent him swimming after school, where he was playing with my son. low and behold my son now has covid.

There is a segment of society who havnt helped at all throughout this whole mess.
I’ve done everything I could this whole time. my job forces me into certain situations where I meet different people and some clearly show they don’t care. So I just got over my 3rd stint of it.
First one I was fucked, next 2 we’re pretty easy

OK. Think it has something to do with 14 days or something. So, despite being vaccinated it doesn't count.
It just seems a bit daft to me like..I mean I haven’t checked in to anywhere..there’s a lad at work that’s had it who i spoke to last week but how would the NHS know who we work for..I haven’t self isolated BTW.

It just seems a bit daft to me like..I mean I haven’t checked in to anywhere..there’s a lad at work that’s had it who i spoke to last week but how would the NHS know who we work for..I haven’t self isolated BTW.
One of the reason I binned the app. Was told to isolate back in November 20, I was 100% sure I couldn't have caught it anywhere

Anyway, I get released tomorrow night at midnight from isolation and can finally get into a bed.

Not had it, despite coming into contact with people who have had it on three separate occasions. Including my wife who had it and we didn't bother keeping away from eachother because it's pointless trying in our house.

Back