Anybody still not had Covid

I haven’t but my son has it at the minute so I don’t think it will be long. Would rather get it soon as I’m out on the drink next Saturday.

Me and the missus haven't had it despite our youngest lad testing positive two Sundays back.

We've been PCR tested every month for well over eighteen months by the ONS so I'm fairly certain about that.

Not had it. Surprised not to have it as about half the kids in my daughters class have had yet she somehow avoided it.

Now working at the college so probably only a matter of time.

Not yet and I have been using rammed public transport full of inconsiderate dickheads, who refuse to wear masks, don't socially distance, refuse to open windows and generally cough and splutter everywhere.

Although I think my time is soon as my 4 year old tested positive this morning and I always read him his bedtime stories up close.

The thing is, im pretty sure how he got it, one of his mates parents got covid and refused to test him in case he couldn't go to school and they would have to look after him during the day. Even sent him swimming after school, where he was playing with my son. low and behold my son now has covid.

There is a segment of society who havnt helped at all throughout this whole mess.

This.

I know people who during the first lockdown put their kids into school when furloughed while us lot had to homeschool and work at the same time

neither me or mrs but convinced both had it between xmas and new year, lateral flow tests negative, even missed sheff wed game as didn't want to pass anything on ( just in case was getting false negative ) .

I had it in May 2020 confirmed by a PCR, luckily quite mild, caught it presumably from other half who’d caught it from work. Not had omicron to my knowledge, been doing the LFT’s and always negative. Luckily have been working from home, stay away from busy indoor places and so shopping late at night when quiet. As mentioned above, I really feel for those having to use public transport alongside selfish twats who refuse to wear masks etc

I haven’t had it but i got in from work last Friday and had a message on my phone from the NHS..it was informing me that I’d been in contact with someone who’s had Covid on January 5th..there was then about five questions to answer which i did honestly..it then said that I needed to self isolate for nine days??..I did a lateral flow test and it was negative..the app is showing this…

Logon or register to see this image

Had about 6 bugs that could have been, but tested negative every time. And the missus takes regular LFTs for work and has never had a positive one, so its very unlikely I could have had it.

Back