Anybody still not had Covid

Not yet and I have been using rammed public transport full of inconsiderate dickheads, who refuse to wear masks, don't socially distance, refuse to open windows and generally cough and splutter everywhere.

Although I think my time is soon as my 4 year old tested positive this morning and I always read him his bedtime stories up close.

The thing is, im pretty sure how he got it, one of his mates parents got covid and refused to test him in case he couldn't go to school and they would have to look after him during the day. Even sent him swimming after school, where he was playing with my son. low and behold my son now has covid.

There is a segment of society who havnt helped at all throughout this whole mess.
I bloody knew it. Fuming here, testing positive now at the end of the tax season. Probably because of the above. Work is going to me miffed.

Nope. Neither me nor the wife (trust me, no) have had it, despite both being out and about with work.
I actually didn't know many people who had it until the last couple of weeks when lots of family, friends, workmates have come down with it

Not yet and I have been using rammed public transport full of inconsiderate dickheads, who refuse to wear masks, don't socially distance, refuse to open windows and generally cough and splutter everywhere.

Although I think my time is soon as my 4 year old tested positive this morning and I always read him his bedtime stories up close.

The thing is, im pretty sure how he got it, one of his mates parents got covid and refused to test him in case he couldn't go to school and they would have to look after him during the day. Even sent him swimming after school, where he was playing with my son. low and behold my son now has covid.

There is a segment of society who havnt helped at all throughout this whole mess.
Heard loads of stories like this. The parents would just retort “bUt hE cUd HaVe CaUgHt It AnYwherE”

This pandemic has brought the absolute worst out of so many people and really highlighted how many dickheads we have in the UK now.

The enablers
The entitled
The selfish
The antivax attention seekers

Last edited:
Heard loads of stories like this. The parents would just retort “bUt hE cUd HaVe CaUgHt It AnYwherE”

This pandemic has brought the absolute worst out of so many people and really highlighted how many dickheads we have in the UK now.

The enablers
The entitled
The selfish
The antivax attention seekers
Our whole household has it now.

Our government havnt exactly been great but part of the responsibility of living in a free democracy is you also have to make sensible choices, and there are some people who just have no intention of putting themselves out for the greater good. Which has exacerbated the problem.

Never tested positive for it, there is a few things I can no longer smell and a few foods I used to love but don't like the taste of anymore.
Butter and cheese for me.
Fuck knew I shouldn't have posted that. My grandad has tested positive today. Bit of a shock as he doesn't go out much.

Feels OK at the moment, fingers crossed it doesn't get too bad
Believe it or not, we cannot tempt fate, as over 90% of all future events are already written...only chaos can interfere.

Last edited:
We've had covid in our house twice now - my gf and my son - I've never had a positive test

Back