any one else got this relentless

the mrs has had a cough for a couple of weeks and mine started on boxing day. a dry cough and feels as though the tubes are blocked when breathing. just starting to be able to bring up the plegm now.
sick of it tbh.

Been absolutely wiped out by something for the past few days, it's gradually got worse not better.
Having to miss the match today, feel like death warmed up.

I had a 6 week flu just before Covid started then I've had no colds at all till a couple of weeks ago. Had Covid symptoms for about a day.

No idea if I've had 4 separate bugs or one horrendous 4 week one with different phases.

But still not good currently. Sore throat and ear came back last night along with stomach cramps.
Folks and kids have had all the same issues over the last month too.

Bairn had a tickle in his throat Thurs or Friday last week. Went to his dad's Saturday and has come home today coughing his guts up 😢.
I've ordered some medicine and throat pastille things off Amazon that should be here by 10pm, told him to keep drinking fluids etc.
He's had his flu spray so it's not flu, I'm guessing he's picked up whatever is knocking about bless him.
Any other suggestions on what can improve / relieve the relentless coughing?

*Did a COVID test, negative thankfully.

Last edited:
Had a best chest for quite some time, had some antibiotics which cleared it up but seems to have came back, On another box now.

Worst thing for me is my skin is all blotchy and dry.

Bairn had a tickle in his throat Thurs or Friday last week. Went to his dad's Saturday and has come home today coughing his guts up 😢.
I've ordered some medicine and throat pastille things off Amazon that should be here by 10pm, told him to keep drinking fluids etc.
He's had his flu spray so it's not flu, I'm guessing he's picked up whatever is knocking about bless him.
Any other suggestions on what can improve / relieve the relentless coughing?

*Did a COVID test, negative thankfully.
I done a test like but was wondering if the old tests can detect the new strains because this hasn’t just been a cold imo my chest is still wrecked getting pains in it when I cough now and it’s 4 weeks now

I done a test like but was wondering if the old tests can detect the new strains because this hasn’t just been a cold imo my chest is still wrecked getting pains in it when I cough now and it’s 4 weeks now
I've had a cough for 3 weeks or more and a doc gave me antibiotics for bronchitis before Christmas. My mum told me this morning that a friend of hers has the same as me but went to the docs and he said its covid everyone has and the old tests are not working well.

I've had a cough for 3 weeks or more and a doc gave me antibiotics for bronchitis before Christmas. My mum told me this morning that a friend of hers has the same as me but went to the docs and he said its covid everyone has and the old tests are not working well.
I thinking about the docs now like getting pains in my chest when I cough and the wife had that when she started getting pneumonia

Had something since day after boxing day. Cough and burning feeling in chest, wheezing, muscle aches and headaches. Rank. Still plowed on and drank etc, forced myself out for a couple of (horrendous) runs which is probably all serving to make me feel worse.

Daughter has had a barking cough for over 2 months now.

Never known a year like last year for feeling ill. Don't usually suffer too often but seems like I have short spells of being alright before coming down with something else.

Flu/ Man FLu/ Aids things going on ive been proper fucked over since xmas day, id previouslly had something similiar for 5 weeks prior

P.s. Merry new year and

Logon or register to see this image

7 weeks now.
Started with sore throat then headache/sinuses flem then tickly cough back to sore throat knackered swears at minute.
It's fkng relentless.

Xmas drinking hasnt helped it tbf

I had Covid over the hols started feeling a bit better but now regressed. Constant headaches sinuses killing, sore throat, wheezy and worst of all just shattered. On the plus side I'm testing negative, that's if the LFT are reliable

I feel great - you are all as weak as gnats piss.

Man up you woke softies, a snotty nose never stopped us gettin an empire.

Get the metro to Newcastle and snot up over those lot.

FTM

I had Covid over the hols started feeling a bit better but now regressed. Constant headaches sinuses killing, sore throat, wheezy and worst of all just shattered. On the plus side I'm testing negative, that's if the LFT are reliable
That’s exactly how i am..tested positive for Covid a week gone Friday..negative now and felt a bit better on Saturday..feeling like shite now..constant headache and sinuses hurting..I’ve been taking decongestants but my Doctor told me not to as they could be aggravating my sinuses..I’m not sleeping well but feel absolutely shattered round 7 in the morning when i have to get going..sick of it.

Back