any one else got this relentless

Started day after the flu and covid jab late November , gradually shifted over 3 weeks , kicked back in 10 days before xmas and just tailing off now . Voice still not back

Thats the same trait as the the strain last year. Knocked me for six when it kicked back in.
Seemed to start back up as soon as i went back in the gym , probably knocked myself down a bit before i was right back ☹️.
Just feeling i might manage a sesh now but might give it a few days .

I thought you’d got some sort of novel flavour of energy drink !

But aye Wilfy is worse than me , our ‘twixmas’ / wedding anniversary cottage break has been a total dud glad to be home now to our own beds

Fkn ill here like..just done another Covid test and it’s positive..insides are hurting..head thumping..sick of it..happy new year my arse.

Poorly from november 17th until probably December 28th before i felt right again. Coughing loads, weak feeling in my legs, cold, headaches the lot. Nowt to do with jabs just poorly

I had a cold just before Christmas, and I gave a lad a lift home on Friday 22nd. He has been on the sick since with the worst 'flu' he has ever had. Is he taking the piss, or do I have tiger blood? I am going with the latter - surely nobody would swing the lead over the holiday season, would they?

Poorly from november 17th until probably December 28th before i felt right again. Coughing loads, weak feeling in my legs, cold, headaches the lot. Nowt to do with jabs just poorly
2nd year in a row ive copped it after having two jabs at once . Beginning to think, but there again our lass has had no jabs and got it now . Shes no worse than me though.
Think ill have the jabs but separate by a fortnight next year

Flu/ Man FLu/ Aids things going on ive been proper fucked over since xmas day, id previouslly had something similiar for 5 weeks prior

P.s. Merry new year and

Logon or register to see this image
Aye already started a thread on it 4 weeks now keep thinking it’s gone then start coughing guts up again esp when outside in the cold
Keep blaming our lasses Xmas scented candles I’m sure it’s them me

Last edited:

Back