any one else got this relentless

That’s exactly how i am..tested positive for Covid a week gone Friday..negative now and felt a bit better on Saturday..feeling like shite now..constant headache and sinuses hurting..I’ve been taking decongestants but my Doctor told me not to as they could be aggravating my sinuses..I’m not sleeping well but feel absolutely shattered round 7 in the morning when i have to get going..sick of it.
Same mate, my eyeballs are killing too

Same mate, my eyeballs are killing too
Aye..my eyeballs are hurting..wouldn’t mind but I’ve barely been out the house..went to see a band in the town on Boxing Day and started feeling ropey just after..i thought i was over the worst yesterday but i feel like absolute shit right now.

Started feeling bad would say on the 28th Dec so 2 weeks of feeling like total crap. Was just sniffles at first then cough developed loads of shite on me chest. Seems to be settled when the get up then cough kicks in during day more so on afternoon and into night voice all owa sound like Scooby Doo

Been a couple times been tempted to phone in sick haven’t been off Covid apart in almost 10yr

Last edited:

Back