Antoine Semenyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those goal to game stats, while he's only 19, do not look encouraging.

We already have two "strikers" who can't score goals.

I thought he was a winger?

Edit,
Date of birth/Age: Jan 7, 2000 (19)
Place of birth: London
Citizenship: England
Position: Left Winger
Agent: ANTHONY FINNIGAN .

Last edited:
See this thread for Bristol fans opinions on him

just sign some players who are ready to go and fire with real quality

not frees who aint played in 6 month on kids who have no senior football

the recruitment is even worse than the championship season

its pathetic

Everything I saw of him at Newport was brilliant. Looked like he was worth every penny of the 2m Chelsea reportedly bid for him in the summer.

However since then looks like he’s playing cos he’s won a competition.

I hope Sunderland get the former, because they’d better enjoy playing with 10 if they get the latter.

I would be OK with it. His usage thus far hasn't helped but from what I've seen he doesn't have the muscle or the motivation to fight in this division.

With that said Rodri will be there next week instead.-
Without being snide, in the Mackam's seemingly inexorable desire to hit rock bottom he'd be akin petrol on flames.

Let him go. He just hasn't done the business for us thus far

He's not Championship standard. Not yet anyway

We really need to be getting him out on loan, undoubted potential but he is not getting minutes here any more. If LJ is not going to bring him on against Luton when 3 up he just isn't going to get any game time.

Yes, could not understand why LJ gave more game time to Rodri instead of Semenyo, given we were 3 up.
One could guess that he has a loan move lined up, and doesn't want to risk him getting an injury?

Yeah, he need to go out. But to Sunderland? They'll have higher expectations than we did at that level. Unless he hits the ground running there he might struggle with the pressure.

Really puzzled that Rodri got brought on instead of Semenyo.
Can only assume that AS is definitely off on loan so they don't want to risk an injury. Why give Rodri time if he's off in a few days?

He might be alright but canny gamble and would probably show that we have a lack of funds available

It’ll be mainly young kids and loans next month. We might spend money on one player like we did in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back